ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 200 Blue - Twells to Crow

Clio 200
Morning, that was me!

I somehow managed quite a lot of sedate driving yesterday, until I saw you! I'd been out for a meal in Maidstone in the evening and had just dropped a mate off in TW. When you flashed your indicators it was an invitation to play! :D
Probably the fastest trip back from TW I've had in a while, was good fun! Nice exhaust note by the way!

I rarely look at this forum but always do when something like that happens - chances are it's been posted about!

Cheers
Matt

Great to see you were up for a bit of a blast though! Sure I'll be seeing your 200 around soon enough, looked great

Clio 200
Always up for a bit of a blast, traffic conditions permitting!!

Thanks, I've had it for nearly 18 months now, surprised I haven't seen you around before!

Clio 200 cup
I havnt seen the 200 and I live in uckfield and I am very regularly in crowborough/rotherfield. I drive a white 200 if you have seen me!?

Meg 250/E36 Touring
I havnt seen the 200 and I live in uckfield and I am very regularly in crowborough/rotherfield. I drive a white 200 if you have seen me!?

I'm sure both of you were on that brekkie run we did down to Rye!! That was fun :cool:

Clio 200
Sorry Stephie - I always try to flash back if cars flash me!

And yep Dan, Richard is right - we were both on that breakfast run!