ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 2004 Model

Renault have followed the pack with this one......why???:sick:

The 3 door looks a bit better than the 5, at least thats something....think Ill stick with mine for a while longer, then try and buy GirlRacers car off her in about five years or so when its clocked up 10000miles ;)

Renault Laguna Coupe

I doubt itll look like that. Frankfurt show this week, should be some better pics in the next few days.

I have to agree with everybody else.... pretty minging - I hope the finished product looks a little more agressive / purposeful...

If it looks even remotely like that Renault can kiss my ass goodbye. Minging is an understatement, looks like a cheap piece of crap like a Kia or something. I suppose there is always the Megane RS.

clio sport mk1 golf

what does it look like mr t? when i say mr t i dont mean a team MR t FOOL i mean mr t as in jeremy

clio sport mk1 golf

urm what language is that web site? honestly we are in england not flib flob land

use queens english:D

Golf 1.4 TSI

a small picture in topgear mag, 225bhp renaultsport clio and a 6 speed sequential box including 21inch wheels