ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 3 - K-Tec styling

The boys at K-Tec have been busy I see...

didnt take them long to come up with some subtle styling mods for the clio 3.

CLICK HERE

im especially liking the subtle spoiler thats clearly missing from the rear of the Mk3's ive seen out and about :)

c3_spoiler.gif

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Oooh....

Goes out to buy shares in K-Tec. They'll shift a few of them, the new clio badly needs something like that.

A silver one
I saw a Mk3 at George Rhodes in Biddulph yesterday, they'd just bought it apparently. It had racing stripes with SPORT written on them, a SPORT sticker on the back, 17" Ripspeed alloys and a Sebring exhaust.

Looked gash :(

Didn't someone post a picture of a 'sport' kitted model like a dynamique equivalent with a renault kit, looked so much better! think it was lee..

RB 200 Cup!
k-tec have done quite a good job of making a more girly lookin car more aggresive with that kit. still wouldnt buy one tho...

Lots of Alfas
Does look good in that pic, I went Spain last week and saw a few around with this kit (or very similar). I think Apex suspension has brought out a -40mm spring kit for the clio 3 aswell now.

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
We got a clio 3 demo car at work in blue with tints and body kit on (renault one) and it looks mint pity it hasnt got the power