ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering wheel for Clio 3 RS

Clio 3 RS 200
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum and to owning a Clio so hello first and foremost!

As I just mentioned, I've just bought a Clio 3 RS 200 and I love the feel of the steering wheel the size and shape is just perfect.

The only issue is that it is starting to peel and I'd love to get that sorted.

I've seen the idea of sending it off to be re-trimmed which sounds great except my Clio is my only car and I'm not too sure how I'd get around without it for however long it would take.

Do any of the people who re-trim wheels tend to have an already re-trimmed steering wheel in stock?

If there's anybody around that you guys know of who will re-trim and fit them that would be fantastic too as I don't trust myself with it too much 😄

I've seen some re-trimmed wheels on eBay and those look great though they're normal Clio wheels rather than the RS ones and as far as I'm aware the dimensions are different.

If you have any other suggestions or ways you did it that would be much appreciated!

Thank you very much everyone!

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
I think Royal steering wheels offer an exchange service, but personally I'd rather have a retrim from Snappy, Royal's retrims often look too thick to me.

For my 182, I bought a 2nd hand steering wheel to send off to be re-trimmed as I use my car daily, then swapped them over and sold my wheel on for about the same price I bought mine for minus some postage costs.

Clio 3 RS 200
I think Royal steering wheels offer an exchange service, but personally I'd rather have a retrim from Snappy, Royal's retrims often look too thick to me.

For my 182, I bought a 2nd hand steering wheel to send off to be re-trimmed as I use my car daily, then swapped them over and sold my wheel on for about the same price I bought mine for minus some postage costs.
Seems like a solid idea!

Where can I contact Snappy?

I've seen the name a few times even the guy who sold me the car mentioned him for the steering wheel so would be good to get in contact and see what's what.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Seems like a solid idea!

Where can I contact Snappy?

I've seen the name a few times even the guy who sold me the car mentioned him for the steering wheel so would be good to get in contact and see what's what.
07960413706, contact him via whatsapp, highly recommended. Has a fair bit of a waiting list usually, so I'd get a slot booked in sooner rather than later if he can offer what you're after.

Clio 3 RS 200
07960413706, contact him via whatsapp, highly recommended. Has a fair bit of a waiting list usually, so I'd get a slot booked in sooner rather than later if he can offer what you're after.
Thank you very much!

I'll probably just get it done the same way it is currently as I enjoy it so much.