ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 3 Progress

renault clio 1.2 tce
Been lingering around these forums like a raging pedophile for a while now so thought i may as well make a thread!
So yes haven't done much as its going to get traded in for a 197 next year well that was the plan but i keep seeing cars on here getting twitch-ons and end up messin with it, tut.
Heres how it was before i wasted money on it
clionew.jpg

Then i was sick of not being able to drive through bridges so AP coilovers it was.
cliofrontsilv.jpg

I kinda went on leave and spent the money i had saved for wheels so i had to do something while i saved up some more and i had 2 weeks off with more free time on my hands then a feckin i dont know... a feckin clock hand man? anyways yeah so i sprayed the wheels grey which im quite proud of cause they never feckin showed how to do that on art attack and im no sprayer man by profession.
cliofront.jpg

Ill have some wheels in maybe 2 months looking at some keskins or rotiforms hmmm.. So yeah thats it for now. One random question though This is the GT LINE TOM TOM what makes it GT LINE it looks like a normal clio.. the 1.6 gt line has a nice lil splitter and kinky stuff?

renault clio 1.2 tce
Forgot to mention its got a k-tech air filter and dump valve because im well 'ard but it sounds like a wastegate it chatters, me loves. Sorry about the shitty pics quality wize and generally s**t pictures i have loads but im in germany so it costs about £9686754 to upload pictures and im too young for a mortgage.

Octavia VRS LE
Love the colour of the wheels. goes very well with the car. id just leave it like that maybe just and exhaust and save for that 197 and mods for that!!!

renault clio 1.2 tce
Cheers everyone, yeah not gonna do much more just need some poke so either wheels or some spacers hmmm..
I have no idea about what drop sorry, its wound all the way on the back im gonna take the adjuster out though so it drops more and ive got a few MM left on the front its mad how high they come standard. The pictures dont do it any justice though!

Mk3 Clio
Looks great dude. That drop is perfect, im proper tempted by some AP coilies now :approve:, my 35mm lowering spings just arent enough!

Nice work mate.

renault clio 1.2 tce
Finally in England again so get to upload a few more pictures without paying £293829 to upload them :)

185502_10150762923435265_553460264_19932278_7055951_n.jpg

Lil cheeky snap in germany
297964_10150764118760265_553460264_19945356_2754871_n.jpg

and just lowered it to its last thread which im quite proud of without a c spanner :)
photo.png

Last edited:
  renault clio 1.2 tce
Wow got confused then when i looked at yours, very nice ;) Ima have to higer it a bit didnt realise how low the bottom of the car is nearly got stuck on a speed bump yesterday :/

vauxhall corsa vxr
I had an accident on a speed bump last night slightly dented underneath, what's next for it mate or you getting rid

renault clio 1.2 tce
Owch i know the pain nearly lost my bumper few days ago, defiantly need to higher it just cant bring myself to do it itll kill me. Yeah im going on tour in 2 months so ill come back with a nice wod of money ill be upgrading new clio sport maybe

Ovi

Clio 3
I like you car. What is the code of the AP coils? You can give me a website where you buy it?

vauxhall corsa vxr
Most mk3's after deans had them done mate, ad the normal rear springs on the coils don't give you a nice ride height, I just need to notch mine down a little more and the rear will be just over the tyre

Megane RS 250
Hi there..I'm buying a TCE in a few weeks and it's just SO HIGH, it looks like a 4x4...
How is the ride with the AP coilovers? I'm coming from a 172 with eibach+konis at 3/4 of stiffness but I definitely want something softer with this...but I think it needs to go -40 or more to look spot on.
I was thinking about Bilstein PSS/B14 which I can get for 740 €...I don't think the usual Eibach Pro-kit give enough drop!
I'll fit 20 mm spacers and paint the wheels the same grey of the Megane GT-Line...