ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO CHRISTMAS

8218878770_1e439ab299_b.png

What do people think? Thought it'd be cool to get as many people for this regardless of where everyones coming from! I have a pub in mind (as i work there) but if anyone has any suggestions feel free to say! Also would be nice to go for a drive around the cotsworlds! Lets try and get as many people as possible to come and hopefully have a brilliant day out!

Renault Clio 182
Sounds Like An Awesome Idea... 15th Is Good For Us! I Will Try And Gather The Banbury Crew To Drive Up Together!

Nice one mate! I'll get my local mates to come along in their Renaults and even then we should have a good number! Lets hope more people join us though from the forum lol

a suggestion ... but i know the south central area is quite big so depends really on who comes and where we decide to meet! it's likely to be around Oxfordshire though hense "Cotsworlds". Nice pubs and roads ...

i guess it does .... :eek: but yeah The Cotsworlds then ;) you reckon you could join us? we've got a nice number of people around the oxford area after todays meet so would be cool to meet up with some more people!

Renault Clio 182
Thank god for the spelling correction.. I had no idea what you were on about

edit- cotswold lol still I knew what you were on about:cool:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Oh s**t I didn't realise we are not aloud to leave south central once we have met my bad

*allowed-fcking iphone

When did I say that then :S

If the venue for this was even remotely South Central I'd be in. But it's not. It's a 4 hour 200 mile round trip.

LOL

*Cotsworlds ;)

lol.

I think we should have the next South Central meet somewhere local...How about John O'Groats guys?

Renault Clio 182
Yes John o'Groats is good for me :cool:

lol.

I think we should have the next South Central meet somewhere local...How about John O'Groats guys?[/QUOTE]

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
As pointed out the meeting point is bit far away for most in South Central but that doesn't mean you can't arrange meets in this section.

South Central covers too large an area and I've suggested many times that Oxforshire and surrounding areas should have it's own section but it hasn't been acted on.

What one? ;)

Both! Getting the place you live wrong is like not being able to spell your own name :p

1.2 cilo
Been looking at the map and looks like a good drive down as well, i shall watch for updates but at this moment in time,
Im in

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I might fancy it only cos I love the area so much but its a bloody long drive!

What pub do you have in mind? Do they do b&b?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Tempted by this as it is actually in the south midlands and there are never any meets in the south midlands!

1.2 cilo
The initial meet is peartree oxford, so we could all meet there and then decide what everyone wants to do?
the initial meeting point sounds like a good idea. May be put places of interest in the area and then have a vote on here otherwise could be spending a long old time trying to decide what people want to do and where to go.

Renault Clio 182
We can all meet there for the 15th/16th to meet eachother get an idea of how many people turn up ect ect and then maybe arrange something for the new year?