ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIO CHRISTMAS

Saturday 15TH December - 11:30am-12:00pm meet at Pear Tree Services in Oxford.

8234492851_bbf702b389.png 8235556620_8a28313b8f.png

List of decent pubs on route
The Lord Kitchener Pub, Curbridge
Cotswold Gateway, Burford
The Black Prince, Woodstock
The HollyBush, Witney
The Fleece, Witney
Weatherspoon's, Witney

POI's on route

Uffington White Horse Hill
Blenheim Palace
WW2 RAF Bases
Shilton Ford
Burford HighStreet

Any questions or suggestions on this do PM me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  RB 182 (Cup Pack)
I did an Oxfordshire meet through Project Puma a few years ago. I'll see if I can dig out my route from my HDD - there were quite a few points of interest :)

yeah mate im fine thanks :) bit shaken up but could have been worse! my front bumpers damaged though .. getting it fixed monday aswell as my new headlights which are being fitted! should be ok still to come along to the next meet though :)

yeah! we dont have to follow the route ... i still know some good places to drive around and stop off so we can see what everyone wants to do on the day :)

Renault Clio 182
yeah mate im fine thanks :) bit shaken up but could have been worse! my front bumpers damaged though .. getting it fixed monday aswell as my new headlights which are being fitted! should be ok still to come along to the next meet though :)

What happend mate?

haha mines a 1.2 so no problem....we can wait ;) yeah they are proper icy atm! will have to take care when driving around and hope everyone stays safe!