ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio colour coding trim parts (Gris Boreal 632)

Clio 1.2 16V
Hi

Just wondering if anyone has any tips when it comes to colour coding the trim bits around the car with this colour or if anyone has any experience with it? From what iv read on the forum it seems like a pain of a colour to match :(

Thanks

I have the same colour! and did have a go at doing it my self, but spoilt it when applying lacquer!! (applied to much, and it run :dapprove:)
But if you have a lot of patience and a spray gun then you should be fine as long as you follow all procedures to colour coding correctly (which can be found somewhere on this forum)

Personally I would get them done professionally. I know im going to but that's due to lack of time on my hands!

Hope this helps a little... oh and which parts you wanting to colour code??

Clio 1.2 16V
Cheers for the reply, ill try and go easy on the lacquer part lol, iv found the thread in the guides section, its been quite useful (first time trying to colour code anything :|).

Yeah I thought about getting it done by pros', but I'm up for a challenge! Need something to do until uni starts again lol.

Was thinking of doing the side trim first, see how it'd look, don't mind the front and back bumpers still being in black trim. Suppose if it ends up going horribly wrong Ill just get it professionally done :( Will try to post some pictures of how it goes.