ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Cup & 16v

172 Cup
20121005_120722.jpg

Pissed up eBaying at the weekend. The cup one is quite good though, Even gone to the trouble of painting the interior.

Suzuki Jimny
I NEED THAT!

The cup one is awesome. I recently picked up a black 200 model in spain :D

I'm currently talking to a guy that owns quite a large model car company (trades worldwide and has made this guy millions - his daily is a GTR, ffs - I also know that he supplies to quite a lot of large companies).

He's currently looking into whether they make Clio's. If they do and they're of good quality, then I will be trying to sort out a group buy of some kind.

2014 Clio 200t edc
I'm currently talking to a guy that owns quite a large model car company (trades worldwide and has made this guy millions - his daily is a GTR, ffs - I also know that he supplies to quite a lot of large companies).

He's currently looking into whether they make Clio's. If they do and they're of good quality, then I will be trying to sort out a group buy of some kind.

Id love to find a petrol blue ph2, that'd be awesome!! Ask him for me?

172 Cup
The cup was about 10euro all in, and the 16v £5. Cup is quite well detailed where the 16v is a little lax.

I do fancy the 1/18 cup, but at £60 the gf would go mental as were supposed to be saving for a holiday.