ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio cup racer crash

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
just been on youtube having a little look round as i have nothing better to do and came across this

[youtube]RLpPto9uoyU&feature=related[/youtube]

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
[youtube]BCWTvj6QhnA&feature=related[/youtube]

i know this isnt clios but still a good watch

Lozza-p

ClioSport Club Member
  BG FF 182
[YOUTUBE]m5zMqiw1KGs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE] seems a popular corner to hang out

clio 172
thats what scares me on track days when theres loads of chavs driveing 200pounds corsas lol

172 Race Car
thats what scares me on track days when theres loads of chavs driveing 200pounds corsas lol
Very race on track days. they cant afford/wont pay decent money for a proper day.

Car show tracktime is where they hang out

172 Race Car
Was there this year, track opened at 9:00,

by 9:02 there was a Saxo in the wall. God knows how they do it tbh

clio 172
oli on track james you can see the smoke start when hit smashed the sump ????was it the sump

Chelsea tractor
I did giggle at the way those clios just helplessly slam into the wall. I'm sure the drivers didn't do the same!

clio 172
Haha thats a quality idea but highly dangerous to other drivers!

first time i was there and saw it at first i was like this is going to end bad.My friend said no this has been going on for years.Then smash a lady in a 206 drives str8 into the wall gets out and fainted.There was also a babey in a baby seat in the back it was total bullshit.Me and my mate started flaging othere cars to slow down as every one did a fast and furios get away.Im not a boring wanker but that was sio dageros and could have ended relly bad.lady and child were ok car was a right or and everuone fukd off.polices come and we just said we stoped to help it was like there wasent 500car there 30minutes ago.it wouldnt bother me if it was in a car park but this is and exit off the motor way.Enyways just as we was told it was better we left a double decker bus come and lost in and spun right in front of the polices. I have also herd of alot of motor bikes loseing it when its raining on the round about.

172 Race Car
Sweeping left before a hard right by the looks of it......nothing like jumping off the throttle before the car has straighened out.
yea they dont wait for the weight transfer after taking the left over the brow of the hill. Alot of circuits have breaking zones like this (where you have just come off a corner and the car is loaded up)

Island into Shell at Oulton
the approach to Rocket at Anglesey
The fast left to the small chicane onto the back straight at Bedford

2005 Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Idiots to be honest, how would they feel if they killed the women and the kid, yeah have fun, but responsibly, like in a car park at night when no ones around, but even then not in one thats likely to be heavily populated the next day!