ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio dci Pics - ClumberPark 14/03/2010

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Seen as though the weather was nice I thought I'd get some pics taken after I've had it lowered.

Current Mods
- Silvervisions (Front & Rear)
- Alpine Headunit
- Pioneer Front Components
- JVC Sub
- APEX Lowering Springs

Wanted Mods
- RS Front Grille
- Intercooler
- Engine Remap
- Better Brakes
- Colour-coded Bumper mouldings and sidestrips

2 Nightshots
09032010021.jpg

09032010022.jpg

Clumber Park

14032010023.jpg

14032010024.jpg

14032010025.jpg

14032010026.jpg

14032010027.jpg

14032010028.jpg

14032010029.jpg

Went for a little drive, don't know where these pictures were taken

14032010031.jpg

14032010032.jpg

14032010033.jpg

14032010034.jpg

14032010035.jpg

14032010036.jpg

Comments & Suggestions welcome :)

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Clumber park, Havnt been there for ages.

Looks good mate but a little more work with the camera i feel is needed.

172, BMW 120 Msport.
Like not fitting all the car into pic, And the sun shining straight onto the angle of the car your taking the picture from,

not having a dig at you, just saying...

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Not far from me either, i'll keep a eye out for you

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Like not fitting all the car into pic, And the sun shining straight onto the angle of the car your taking the picture from,

not having a dig at you, just saying...

yeah i know you wern't having a dig just wanted to know how I could improve. was just a quick few photos with phone camera

ClumberPark mini meet?

172, BMW 120 Msport.
I think i meet at clumber would be a good idea but it really has to be weather like today, If not in the summer?

With this countries weather its very unpredictable lol

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
yeah true, was a last minute decision, would have preferred to go yesterday though as the weather was a bit better ... next weekend?

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
i'm from newcastle but just moved to worksop so not really familiar with the area ... where abouts in worksop you from

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I'm trying to arrange a meet next weekend at Clumber Park

danjf - thats how i'm wanting it, really want colour-coded bumpers next before i get the intercooler & remap
bensambrook - springs were advertised as 40mm (only on APEX springs £92.78 off eBay) looks nice but very firm ride

172 sport
i'm from newcastle but just moved to worksop so not really familiar with the area ... where abouts in worksop you from

Just off the A57 bypass,near the Millhouse pub,you won't see me out in my car though,its just a track only car,I trailer it around.

monaco blue 172 ..
fishcake you live more or less 30 seconds away from me then lol ,,, been driving round in a bloody 1.2 new shape corsa for past week while insurance decide weather or not to wright my flamer off or not ,,, if they do ill be gutted ,, . would of been up for the clumber park meet to lol

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
still welcome as the clumber meet, more the merrier seen as though I dont know anyone in worksop.
marksman - where abouts you live? just with you living 30seconds away from fishcake then you must be close to me (Stubbing Lane)??

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
ClumberPark meet at the weekend??
- Martin 172 , i'm already on that site, hasnt really got that much info yet

182 Trophy
Just off the A57 bypass,near the Millhouse pub,you won't see me out in my car though,its just a track only car,I trailer it around.

Didn't realise it was paul fisher the legend untill i was watching one of youre vids on youtube and youre avitar is the same, i'm mates with chris saunders with the ph1 track car and i think he knows you quite well yeah?
thinking of slagging the cup soon so might need youre help for some setting up of my coilies etc :)

monaco blue 172 ..
been sorting the car out ... they wrote it off so been sorting out the settlement and putting an offer in for a 172 cup :) i live mansfield road ,,,, hopefully will be rolling again for the BIG MEET in april 200 + cars so far i think :)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
I live on Stubbing Lane ... big meet in april :S ??

@ tigger - they not bad just want something more powerful hence the intercooler and remap

185lb/ft dCi
if your not wanting mad power just get the ic from an 80 or 100, go search those scrap yards! it will cut out all your flat spots. then get the custom map to suit, job done. you will never regret it, i GUARANTEE it.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Scrapyards near Worksop?

@ Macester - how much would I be looking at for 80/100 ic & pipework from scrapyard

185lb/ft dCi
which ever one your closest to:

http://www.motorhog.co.uk/contact/

try them. give cliospares a call too, not been down there in a while. if the scrappers don't know what they are worth you could get the full lot (ic and pipes) for less than £50. martin managed to get the lot for £30! keep checking ebay too, come up from time to time. No point going custom if you aren't going to be pushing alot of boost.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
as said above i got the full lot for my old car for £30, but if they know what its worth you could pay up to £100 for the lot! with a bit of playing about with silicon hosing you can fit a focus TDCi, BMW 320/330d one, the focus ST one looks like it would fit too

182 Trophy
yeah motorhog is the new name for doncaster motor spares i believe, ill have a drive over with you dude if they have one in, its just making sure its the right one, how many rows deeper are the 85/100 ones?, should be plenty around as that engine goes in the megane, megane tourer and megane scenic too.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
the dci 80 intercooler is a big square one it goes from the bottom of the radiator to the top of the radiator and about half of the width of the grill, most of it gets covered by the bumper tho so its not as efficient as the 100 intercooler which is a long thin one that goes across the bottom of the radiator behind the lower grille.

i think the meganes use a different I/C setup but ill need to try and double check

182 Trophy
when people mention the dci 100 is it not a dci 106? my dad has a megane tourer as his daily and thats got a dci 106 1.5 lump in it, if not must be a different map.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
Just emailed them, will ring them tomorrow at work seen as though they have an 0845 number ;), will give sheffield centre a ring as well.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
when people mention the dci 100 is it not a dci 106? my dad has a megane tourer as his daily and thats got a dci 106 1.5 lump in it, if not must be a different map.

mk2 used a dci100 lump, the dci 106 has a different bottom end uses a 6 speed box and uses a slightly different injection system, better lump.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
ah forgot about that website, will still use work phone (save minutes on contract :) )
Any reviews for motorhog from cliosport users?