ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Going!

BMW 320d SE
The time has finally come to move on. The Clio will be part-ex'd next week when it returns from the body shop (for an unrelated prang) :cry:

Taking it's place in the Karlos household will be an '06 plate Skoda Octavia vRS 2.0 turbo :D

I'll be sad to see the Clio go - it really is a cracking car and I've lost count of how many times I've wiped the smirk of the faces of rep-mobile drivers as I've gunned past them, or dissapeared into the infamous "twisties"!

However, it's time to move onwards and upwards. The Octy is fab car for the money and surprisingly quick too, plus a cheeky remap will see me 250bhp too - result!

I shall still cruise the forums from time to time and turn up at meets, although I'm sure I'll be asked to park at the other end of the car park to the Clios!