ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio gone :(

R26, R27
Traded in my 172 for a LY R26, I am gutted. And looking for a trophy aswell as the Clio is awesome. Will stay on this site as it's a great forum and many of you have helped me with advice. There are not so many users on the megane website. Thanks for all the help

Cayman S Edition 1
We have a Trophy and a 225. Tbh we find the meganesport site really helpful, but most importantly of all.... a LY R26?? STUNNING MATE! Great purchase!!!!!!

Trophy #490
I traded in my Trophy for my Glacier White R26 a month or so ago aswell. You'll feel the difference straight away, mine feels massive compared! The power and torque difference is brilliant though, it feels much quicker than my Trophy ever did on the straights, and very nearly as good through the twisties with that LSD. Mine has a Milltek exhaust too and the noise is brilliant! So much more tuneable, better build quality and great looking. Good upgrade all round, seems to draw a lot of attention too! Xenons blazin', one thing that I could never do in the Trophy with its poverty spec lights! ;)