ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio III Dynamique 1.2 TCE

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
Got it a while back and it was completely standard, like so :dapprove:

StandardClio.jpg

as much as i liked it, standard just wasn;t good enough so i put on a subtle bodykit from Renault which the dealer gave me a good deal on :D

i then thought that the ride height was a bit high so i bought a set of Weitec Coilovers from K-Tech Racing.

WeitecGTCoilovers.jpg

and then along came the alloys, (17" Bellini GT BR) and the K-Tech Dump Valve

17BelliniBella.gif

DumpValve.jpg

with the outside done i then dropped a full JL Audio Sound System with 2 10" Subs moulded into the floor of the boot

Image041.jpg

the final thing i've done so far is I have got the roof done in a black vinyl to be a bit different from the other clio around my town

so now the finished product,

AtBallymenaCarFest.jpg

Opinions and ideas please.

More pics coming soon:cool:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Looks pretty good in that pic IMO! More pictures are needed for better opinion ;) I think spacers are in order? Just so it sits nicer. Like my one, the wheels are lost in those arches/bodykit!

Never above 25mpg
Wheels are a bit chavvy. Should the bodykit not have come with the car at time of purchase or were they not on the early TCEs?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
The TCE in the showroom (ph2 mind you) didnt have a kit on. Neither did the demo car. Thats why i assumed it was an extra :) I may be wrong though?

Mini Cooper S
The factory bodykits ruin the car soooo much! With the right stance, and the wheels black, I reckon you could pull em off.

White Sti Hatch
Lose the horrid TCE kit, 197 upper grill and a set of Cornering Lights n it would be reet mate !

Would say wheels to but each to there own when it comes to rims

Oh Hai Zippit ! *waves*

BG 182 FF
I thought 17's would have been a bit OTT, but they suit it nicely maybe would have gone for black but looks very nice mate great work

AK

M240i
Lose the horrid TCE kit, 197 upper grill and a set of Cornering Lights n it would be reet mate !

Oh Hai Zippit ! *waves*

Hai x

TBH you'res needs to be lower :rasp::rasp:x

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Actually, spacers and spray the wheels black. They will go with the roof. Also do diamonds in black ;) sorted.

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
def thinking about changing the rims to a set of 16s and gettin the rear coilover springs heated and compressed, and also screwing the front down the full way so it sits level:)

was even considering ditching the kit and going Euro Style with it but have to see how the pennys work out lol

any opinions on wat wheels?

AK

M240i
def thinking about changing the rims to a set of 16s and gettin the rear coilover springs heated and compressed, and also screwing the front down the full way so it sits level:)

was even considering ditching the kit and going Euro Style with it but have to see how the pennys work out lol

any opinions on wat wheels?

These wheels, this low.. the only way a Mk3 should be..

barr $tormraiders

DSC_0165.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1000 x 748.
DSC_0166-1.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Mate contact Coilsprings and get them to get you a Custom set made just tell them its for a Mk3 Clio & Weitec Coils n if you want it to sit like mine above as for them to make them 50mm lower than standard springs..

Weitecs wound all the way down is how mines sits + the custom rears

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
Mate contact Coilsprings and get them to get you a Custom set made just tell them its for a Mk3 Clio & Weitec Coils n if you want it to sit like mine above as for them to make them 50mm lower than standard springs..

Weitecs wound all the way down is how mines sits + the custom rears

yours is 50mm lower than the weitec springs?

yours in mint mate BTW;)

White Sti Hatch
yeah so its somin like 120mm down at the rear give or take...i can fit a Sony Ericsson C902 under the rear axel...JUST !

White Sti Hatch
^^ and can't fit on rollers pmsl! :rasp:

It does fit just grinds the rollers while its there !!! :evil:

mint! did u have to send ur springs away?

No you wont have to mate as theve got the Info from my spring i sent down so all you should have to do is call them up n spec what you need, i wouldent go ne more the 50mm lower though as well theres maybe 10mm between my tyre and the arch liner specialy with the 25mm spacers on my wheels.

2008 Clio 1.2 TCE
It does fit just grinds the rollers while its there !!! :evil:

No you wont have to mate as theve got the Info from my spring i sent down so all you should have to do is call them up n spec what you need, i wouldent go ne more the 50mm lower though as well theres maybe 10mm between my tyre and the arch liner specialy with the 25mm spacers on my wheels.

il give them a shout tomorrow then mate see what they say:)

also where was it u got the spacers from?

although i'm hesitant aobut getting spacers as my mate has a wide-arched 206 with spacers and his wheel has fell off 3 times:S

he blames the spacers and there aint enough threads catching on the hub.

AK

M240i
il give them a shout tomorrow then mate see what they say:)

also where was it u got the spacers from?

although i'm hesitant aobut getting spacers as my mate has a wide-arched 206 with spacers and his wheel has fell off 3 times:S

he blames the spacers and there aint enough threads catching on the hub.

lol get hubcentric spacers and get extended bolts mate.. he's more than likely using standard bolts with spacers.. which is ok if you're using 5mm spacers but anything bigger you're better getting extended bolts!

Mini Cooper S

Oh Hai Zippit ! *waves*

How can a set of cornering lights improve the looks LOL!