ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Maxi

that is awsome!! that kit is not available over here, prima do kits similar but not anything to look like the valver in the picture. I emailed renault and those kits(as in the picture) are discontinued.

hey colin u got any piccies of your motor mate?!?!? Id be well interested to have a butchers at it pppppplllllleeeeeeeaaaasssssseeeeeeeeee:D

350z & 16v Maxi

Aly, it wont be there this weekend, well maybe Sunday but i doubt it. It should be ready over the weekend.

No pics yet will have very very soon!!!

I went to pic it up a couple of weeks ago but when we put the wheels on they wouldnt turn, also when the paint was polished up after painting some swirl marks were left so need repainting. However if you stood back you couldnt see the swirls and who cares if the wheels didnt turn when your looking at it and it looked awesome!!!!

Anyway both problems have been sorted and should get it over the weekend!!!! AT LAST!!!

350z & 16v Maxi

I cant believe im the only person on here with a Maxi tho???? :confused:

I prob could of had it done for about £1300 but ive added so much more than just a kit and having it fitted.

i hope you got the engine to carry that fibreglass warehouse!!!!

Still, looks pretty nice. But youll need to make up a disbales sticker so you can park it!

Willy2

looks the nuts, does it work out at £1000 for the parts, i want the kit and the turbo conversion and thats it!

clio williams, Ph1 172

Looks pretty good. its slightly different though isnt it. I dont fancy cuttin my bonnet though. would like to try if i had a spare bonnet and have it sunk into bonnet and painted up professionally.