ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk2 Recall!!!

Got letter through about fuel gauge nut or something....

anyone else got one in the post this morning? anyone know details of problem?

charlie

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Do you have a scanner ? can you scan the letter (you could remove the address/name etc) then post it up.

please could u provide more deatils bout this as i have the same car as u charlie, as u kno and i make many motorway journeys at the mo

cheers Jay

Renault Laguna Sports

Its just to check tightness of the fuel tank sender unit,under the rear seat.

If it affects your clio you will get a letter from renault.

Audi S3 225

I got the same car gonna check it 2moro aint had the letter tho, dont want my pertrol tank falling off! ;)

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

There is some sort of renault recall goin on. Dont know wot but when i rang up wantin warrenty work they said that the recent recall stuff was takin priority!

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

its the sender unit recall like black fox says.you just torque tighten the tank sender unit nut to prevent fuel leaks.takes about ten minutes to carry out.the recall seems to mainly apply to clio 2 phase 1.

i had this problem fixed wen i bought the car in oct 2001

i filled it up the day i got it, parked it on the kerb outside my house ova nite, nxt morning was a pool of petrol

renault picked it up, fixed it and dropped it back to me... problem solved but i duno how it went 4 yrs without bein noticed on my car

Jay