ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Mk3

Clio Mk3
Right, so I bought a Clio about 2 months ago, it's a 2010 1.2 Extreme. Noticed two scratches on in within days of buying it, so got one of those SMART repair guys to come out and sort them out. One was on the tailgate and one on the passenger side rear wing.
Spray.jpg

Looked alright afterwards, so got the windows tinted and took the CLIO badge off the back.
Clio11.jpg

After a couple of weeks though, the new paint work looked horrendous, so they came out and did it again. I still wasn't happy with it though, so they gave me my money back.
Paintjob3.jpg

Paintjob2.jpg

Paintjob.jpg

So I decided to take it to a proper bodyshop. The day before taking it in I had a blowout on the dual! Wheeltrim went AWOL as well.
flat.jpg

So it went in for a couple of days, I also had the side strips and door handles colour coded at the same time, cracking job, fair play! Took the rest of the wheeltrims off as well as it looked terrible with one missing!
NoWheelTrim.jpg

I got some Silvervisions and a new aerial - it was like a fishing rod on the roof!
I then tinted the rear lights black, which i subsequently took off!
Lights.jpg

I then got some 3m carbon vinyl wrap and did the interior strip, around the bottom of the gear stick and have since done the air vents in the middle of the dash.
Interior.jpg

Looks a lot better without the tinted lights! Got a personalised plate a couple of days ago along with a new set of wheel trims!
Clio2.jpg

So this is how it sits today!
RenaultClio.jpg

Plans are:
Alloys
Get it lowered
Maybe a spoiler

Last edited:
  Clio Mk3
Coil overs for sale :), looks good, that paint job was awful though

I know, it was horrendous! Looked like someone had coloured it in with crayons! It's a lot better now. And thanks, but I've got springs on it now! Coilovers wouldn't be practical where I live, way too many speed bumps. It's a decent height now, doesn't look like it's on stilts lol. Just need some alloys now...

MK3 PH2 1.2
Just checked yours out now, looks good! Should colour code your interior strips and your door handles!

I've Carbon fibre'd the strips now well vinyl carbon anyways ;) , got new air filter and breather in , gives a little bit more rumble. But looking to get a BCM air filter in the future. Got any major plans for yours?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Nice looking motor mate, just be careful you don't get pulled for your front tints.

Clio Mk3
I've Carbon fibre'd the strips now well vinyl carbon anyways ;) , got new air filter and breather in , gives a little bit more rumble. But looking to get a BCM air filter in the future. Got any major plans for yours?

Tidy, carbon fibre vinyl is addictive! I've done my dash strips, door pllars and my air vents, looking at doing that big black plastic thing behind the front number plate. Well I've lowered it, 35mm springs (no pics up yet). Alloys are next big plan, colour coding the wing mirrors are next small plan lol.

MK3 PH2 1.2
Tidy, carbon fibre vinyl is addictive! I've done my dash strips, door pllars and my air vents, looking at doing that big black plastic thing behind the front number plate. Well I've lowered it, 35mm springs (no pics up yet). Alloys are next big plan, colour coding the wing mirrors are next small plan lol.

Sounds really good man get some pics up! I painted my air vents red matching the car, love to see how low your cars gone with 35mm cause i want to do mine but unsure what springs to get, deffo not getting coils havent got the money or patience lol.

Clio Mk3
Sounds really good man get some pics up! I painted my air vents red matching the car, love to see how low your cars gone with 35mm cause i want to do mine but unsure what springs to get, deffo not getting coils havent got the money or patience lol.

Will get pics up soon, having mirror caps colour coded plus dash strips and vents.

Clio Mk3

Lowered 35mm, colour coded wing mirrors, interior strips and air vents colour coded. Two wheel trims were nicked, so bought some temporary black ones. Hopefully alloys next month!!