ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio now low

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Bought a set of the K-Tec coilies. For the price there great.

IMG00648-20110612-1631.jpg

IMG00649-20110612-1641.jpg

IMG00650-20110612-1836.jpg

IMG00651-20110612-1836.jpg

IMG00652-20110612-1837.jpg

IMG00654-20110613-2004.jpg

IMG00661-20110614-1536.jpg

IMG00694-20110626-1936.jpg

Also bought a headunit the other day. Bluetooth handsfree and USB connection
IMG00698-20110628-1722.jpg

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
The car looks great mate! Was it hard fitting/setting up the coilovers?

Cheers. No its surprisingly easy if you have the right tools, I had help from hodgins off here, but tools wise think we used about 5-6 different tools including a hammer :) The hardest part is setting the first leg once that was set then I just measured from a point to another and got the other side the same and its pretty much spot on. Thinking of going up a couple of mil scrappage on full lock and cornering hard.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Fisher where in oldham you live? Im from there (not that I brag) but know living in Swansea, job here. My parents and missus are still up there so im up once a month. Firwood park Chadderton is my turf BRO haha

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Looks good, do you suffer from much scrubbage?

And firwood park eh? I'm only round the corner from that place.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
No not yet James haha Im loosing quite a lot of wheel arch haha so yes matt much scrappage. What area are you in?

Evo 8 MR
Front is fine, remove the arches if they're scrubbing, rear needs to come down a little more.

Focus RS + S3
Nice to see its still in one piece after you let me loose on it, had to get the hammer mentioned didnt you lol

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Front is fine, remove the arches if they're scrubbing, rear needs to come down a little more.

I know just not had the time at the minute rear needs to go down a few mil front up a few mil

Hodgetec the hammer was the only tool i remember haha

clio 172 sport
looks sweet mate :) what size of wheels you running on cause im thinking of gettin the same coilovers and i have 16 inch super t's :)

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Fisher where in oldham you live? Im from there (not that I brag) but know living in Swansea, job here. My parents and missus are still up there so im up once a month. Firwood park Chadderton is my turf BRO haha

Lol my friend lived on there before joining the army and a colleague of mine at work has just moved off there and is renting their house out on ravenoak

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
looks sweet mate :) what size of wheels you running on cause im thinking of gettin the same coilovers and i have 16 inch super t's :)

there 16inch everyone says they look bigger than they are. I have some turini centre caps for them with diamond but need spraying and modification to fit.

The wheels are a hit and miss

Ph 2 172

Haha small world man! I live up in Waterhead. You get up here much anymore?

Clio 182
wooo go oldham haha im from royton. been looking at the k-tec coilovers and heard good and bad reviews about them. are they decent for the money?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
wooo go oldham haha im from royton. been looking at the k-tec coilovers and heard good and bad reviews about them. are they decent for the money?

I've got them on mine, they seem fine for what is a budget coilover set up.

Rusty Cup
A hammer to fit coilovers :D sounds like you should have dropped the anti roll bar to give you the room to remove the shock, fair play tho can never understand why people pay a garage to have this done when its perfectly doable on a driveway.

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
For the money there good really good and easy to do and change the height lowered the back all the way on sunday.

Couple of pics

IMG00711-20110704-1553.jpg

Works vehicle :) s*it though unless your a midget
IMG00710-20110704-0928.jpg

Cheers for the comments

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
Iv noticed a difference as my rear shocks were shot :dapprove: and it was awful to drive so now its a noticeable difference from that