ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio replacement

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
I've had to scratch my turbo itch again. My first Jap turbo as well.
91ED4563-81DD-49F4-8370-4F147E31C59B.jpg

9E1B850D-9014-42C5-9C7F-8D55EEF77527.png

F65ACB23-A17C-4578-8A7B-732E9AB05531.png

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Haha they're a nightmare to work on and drink fuel for fun.
As I have a company the fuel isn't an issue, as regards to working on them it's the same as any other car just a few more parts. It's absolutely mint and runs sweet as a nut. It is a bit of an animal and very practical to boot.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
As I have a company the fuel isn't an issue, as regards to working on them it's the same as any other car just a few more parts. It's absolutely mint and runs sweet as a nut. It is a bit of an animal and very practical to boot.

Just Lol

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Odd choice unless you have kids and a dog to lug about? Nimble 172 to a heavy, lumbering beast, that'll drink fuel and attack corners like a canal boat.

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Odd choice unless you have kids and a dog to lug about? Nimble 172 to a heavy, lumbering beast, that'll drink fuel and attack corners like a canal boat.
Yep I've a dog and I race road bikes so it's perfect for lugging all of that around. Yes it is heavy but it goes round corners better than you think, 4wd and active yaw control definitely help there, it's not as nimble as my 172 but the power between the corners more than makes up for it. Nearly 300bhp and loads of torque show the Clio a very clean pair of heels. Drinks fuel...not something I really care about.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Ah makes sense then if you've got stuff to lug about! Still not convinced it'll go round corners, even with what I presume is Evo diffs and suspension?