ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS 200 cup advice needed

Clio RS 200 cup
Hi, new to the forum, just need a bit of advice on a few things that are recommended for my Clio 2010 cup.
It's got a Miltek exhaust, Rs tuning map, standard OEM cup suspension, Zpo shifter. Currently on 97k miles, drives really well for the mileage. What front brake pads/discs are recommended for fast road use? I only really drive hard on the odd weekend over mixed A -B roads. Otherwise she's just steady away around the doors now and again, any advice will be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20230812_140026487_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230812_140026487_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I run brembo oe front discs and mintex m1144 front pads, perfect combination imo for a fast road car, not overly expensive, easily available, work well from cold but a big step up in performance over the factory setup

Clio RS 200 cup
I'm wanting to keep the discs O.E spec, had bad experience with cross drilled stuff in the past, I did see the Yellow Stuff pads, any thoughts? Cheers

Bankrupt_drunk

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I had M1144s on my 172 when I got it and did my first two track days with them. They weren't that bad, only fading after 15 or 20 minute stints at Bedford.