ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Rs top speed 5. gear redline

Flat out in 5th is 148mph is it not?

Depends on a lot of things really... what the limiter is set, what ratio the gear and diff are, etc..

Mines a 1.8 16v JB3 gearbox, 172 engine and a 7800rpm limiter. Did around 158mph GPS, miles off the clock as they are miles out anyway..

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
73522_1321240771514_1845688483_634268_3926722_n.jpg

1000rpm before the raised limiter (7800rpm), ph1 JC5 box

DCi 80 DieselSport
Won't get his windscreen sorted.

Will post up a video of the time he thrashed the arse off his Clio.

What a stand-up guy.

Black Sheep
Great video only in eastern europe would there be such giggles and laughter at the windscreen cracking whilst doing 140 mph + with a man holding the steering wheel like he was in a two hour traffic jam.

200 FF Storm Grey
Great video only in eastern europe would there be such giggles and laughter at the windscreen cracking whilst doing 140 mph + with a man holding the steering wheel like he was in a two hour traffic jam.

Lololol

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
Apparently he did it again, Over-rev light is having a fit !

Last edited by a moderator:

j26

Clio 197
either hes got no fuel or the gauge isnt working??? and he still does over 130mph???

DCi 80 DieselSport
I actually can't watch that.

There's only so much abuse to a car I can watch, especially one I can relate too!

DICK HEAD.

clio 172 , clio 4
so obviously we could not guess that you're watching carefully
As we are making it all the other videos by part2
Here in general we take such pleasure
Limited possibilities here
Such as petrol is not cheap in the UK
Also here are often more expensive than parts to England
What are the opportunities here than we do in there though

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I was thinking 'where's the crack? :/ where's the crack? :' is that the crack? No... Hmmm. Holy f**k that's a big crack, and he's still flooring it? Dear me... Nice dials though'