ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio rs1 vs integra track battle

clio rs1
Hello all , i share you a shortly video on a french track beetwen my clio rs and a great integra Type R.
I expect you like it

clio rs1
Thanks for double clutching, in track with a renault its necessary to save the gearbox lol
No superchaged lol, just Cams Shreck + gestion , the exhaust is basic without décata, not much noise but a good noise for me
The video give this sound like a turbo

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
What a great video. You were patient and didn't get all excited and ragged closing the gap. Really nice to watch.

Me, I get all excited and drive worse than I already do :p

LY FF182
I don't understand the need to double de clutch really, isn't heel and toe enough on these clios?

clio rs1
Don't understand, you said this is bad to do double de clutch really?
Not very necessary but it better than nothing. ..

182cup & 172 racecar
Nice vid, track looks good too, although it looks a free for all out there. I don't like all this , nosing up the inside on track days.

clio rs1
Yeah its a open track days, every one can go on the track.
But in the morning its good there are not too many cars on the tracks. You just have to be careful with Proto etc who are very fast

clio rs1
Another video just befor i break the motor :/
Rod bearings problem ...

In a few time
New motor with clio 3 Piston and big upgrad chassis with quaife , antiroll bar, suspension arms Ragnotti, Powerflex SB.
I look forward to test this modification and especially the DGL :)

clio rs1
I share juste one good pics of my car , not did by myself ^^
renaul12.jpg

In a few time Wheels will cover with plastidip blaze orange fluo, think it looks pretty good

clio rs1
Hello i share you new video on track of my clio.
New engine 200,5cv 23,36 m/kg , quaife , cup suspension, PMS shifter ARB, Power flex SB
But always yokohama neova ad08r and no roll cage.

Clio II RS 182
Elle envoie du lourd cette rs1 et visiblement tu as un bon coup de volant !
This rs1 is looking very fast ! You make also a very nice and fast drive !

GreG