ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio seats

Clio 1.5 DCI
Hi there, I have a 09 plate 3 door Dynamique S. Not a bad little car but im not a fan of the seats. They feel a little high for my liking and dont offer much side support. I am wanting to change them to some 197 seats or something a bit sportier which would keep me a little more hugged in the seat. One question though, are 197 seats any lower than normal clio seats as ideally I would like to go a touch lower.

Thanks
Arwel

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
No. Although the standard RS seats would offer more lateral support at least.
Even the Recaros from a RS model barely sit any lower. I sold my Recaros for some fixed buckets mainly for this reason.

Clio 1.5 DCI
Ah fudge, never mind then. The lateral support would still be worth while though so I shall keep an eye out for some replacement ones. Some fixed buckets had crossed my mind but as its a only a little diesel to take me back and forth to work, they may be a little overkill haha.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ah fudge, never mind then. The lateral support would still be worth while though so I shall keep an eye out for some replacement ones. Some fixed buckets had crossed my mind but as its a only a little diesel to take me back and forth to work, they may be a little overkill haha.
Yeah 100%. If you can find some cheap RS seats it'd be worth it.
Buckets in a daily isn't worth it either.