ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Snowphy

M140i
Just woke up to this, and it's getting thicker by the minute :)

06042008251.jpg

Gonna get out there and recapture my youth by acting very immature

Bring on the snowball fights and building a snowman :cool:

80MPG BEEZA
bah still sunny as owt near near newcastle tiz unfair, came out from a party last night with ice everywhere expecting to wake up to snow and seeing the sun!

i'm jealous :(

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Yea its just like that here too!
Just easing off now tho.... need to get out there and have a snowball fight.

Shed.
i expected snow.

Im guna go wash my car tbh Not the warmest of days ill be honest but hey, sunny as anything.

FF Blackgold 182
Snowball fight is a must! We had a light dusting up here near Bristol. My mum said it is snowing a lot in Switzerland. :cool:

alien green rs133
we are expected to have the heavy snow later today up north, off to car park for snow drifting :) ftw

titanic killer
looks like my car this morning but not real snow due to super snow foam,but was freezing faster than i could dry it,lol

Mini Cooper S
Wait a minute............ Its snowing in England, but it's sunny in Scotland. How does that work? lol.

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
all melted here too, was up at 6am :( and out for 6.30 should of took the camera with me and got some nice pics :(

LY V6 with Recaros
Was really bad here today, the worst it's been all winter! Looked pretty when I looked out my window, but wasn't so fun having to drive to Portsmouth in it!

BG 182
it snowed for a bit here this morning, i was in bed till 12 so i missed it, had dried up by then =[