ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio sport tyres

Status
Not open for further replies.
  BG 182
whats a good set of tyres for my 182 cup alloys, to much choice to choose from, any sugestions?

RB FF 182
I can vouch for the uniroyals. Got a set few months ago. Nothing to complain about and good for winter wet conditions.

BG FF 182
I don't see why anyone would buy anything other than the Michelin pilot sports. Factory standards & amazing grip, especially in the rain.

Clio 172
I have recently bought 4 rainsports, bloody brilliant. I rarely notice any difference between tyres but I really did with these. Very very impressed.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I don't see why anyone would buy anything other than the Michelin pilot sports. Factory standards & amazing grip, especially in the rain.

Because tyres like pirelli pzero nero is cheaper and better....

Pirelli pzero nero for me every time.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
LOL, very good tyre but will not last as long as MPS

Had 14k and 16 1/4 runs out of my last set. Can't complain at all at that.

Ps3s fitted now, not overly impressive. Glad i only paid cost price and not £90+ a corner.

172 Cup
Op are you finding this thread useful lol? Finding tires YOU like is an expensive headfuck. Just remember what you have tried and in 3 years or so you can then post what you prefere to someone who is about to go through the same. Nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.