ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio sports - lakeside saturday nite?? (blue 05 reg 182??)

clio sport 182
just wondering who was about up lakeside saturday nite saturday 5th feb??

loads of clio sports about???

05 reg blue 182 raced me down the dual carriage way, any1 off here??

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I was over at Lakeside at Tesco,got there about 10.30ish, was rammed!

I was there in my ph1 172 with mate in his hybrid mk1 with White cage in it, we went down excel in end much better night

Midge was abut greasy to start with but was busy, plenty of different cars but still could drive at 90% as wasn't that bad as was windy and road was drying, some quick cars down there

I went down there too was empty when I got there but soon filled up! Is your car the one with the White badges and tow eye?

I only saw a silver one with turbines at braintree.

And yeah that's mine, i think i parked in one of the clubs spots :L, got some wierd looks

SG9 Forester STi
Ah I saw yours I was in front of your car but along the back edge :)

I walked past and was being nosy, saw you were in there but didn't know it was you otherwise would have said hi :)

CLIO 172 CUP....
sounds like it was a good night at lakeside this saterday wish i had gone now..

most saterdays im ther..missed this one tho.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I went down there too was empty when I got there but soon filled up! Is your car the one with the White badges and tow eye?
I saw your car at Braintree last night too, did look really nice! I was parked up down the other end behind the swimming pool.Got there about 8.10, then got to lakeside about 10.15. Was rammed at Tesco's.

I saw your car at Braintree last night too, did look really nice! I was parked up down the other end behind the swimming pool.Got there about 8.10, then got to lakeside about 10.15. Was rammed at Tesco's.

I think I saw you at lakeside. Saw two blue cups.

I only stayed at lakeside for about half an hour as it was just too busy and I had to drive all the way back which took us about two hours.

Cruise down was good fun though apart from the jap cars being, well, jap cars.

Scattle

ClioSport Club Member
  Nissan R35 GTR
I think I saw you at lakeside. Saw two blue cups.

I only stayed at lakeside for about half an hour as it was just too busy and I had to drive all the way back which took us about two hours.

Cruise down was good fun though apart from the jap cars being, well, jap cars.

Yeah was down at Lakeside, was parked up near the Entrance to Tesco's next to a Saxo. Yeah it was so busy down there.

Ah I saw yours I was in front of your car but along the back edge :)

I walked past and was being nosy, saw you were in there but didn't know it was you otherwise would have said hi :)

Yeah I'm not taking the mrs next time, she said 3 worst things were the rally, then modified live then this cruise :L

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
I was there in my ph1 172 with mate in his hybrid mk1 with White cage in it, we went down excel in end much better night

Was a good night! I have definately realised i need a mocal oil cooler in my life and some new shoes i think! lool