ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio SuperTouring

CS172
And some more pics:
0150860d.jpg
e18411af.jpg
fb5b56c3.jpg
b7f9d30b.jpg
a019ccdf.jpg
2b350c6e.jpg
b9cd03f4.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
That's a sweet set-up for your racing there.

If the UK traffic wasn't so awful, events like that would be brilliant!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Love it!

Love how hard they pull down the straights, reminds me of that 306 that has a super touring engine that was at fcs a few years ago. Sounded mental

172 Race Car
How do you manage to push the engine so far back? Any better pics of how the driveshafts line up?
Driveshafts run infront of the engine if you look closely. Super touring cars were all like this. Thats why the catagory failed in the end, the cars were just too expensive to build and maintain. Current s2000 stuff has engine in orignial position. The Mondeo Supertourer has a V6 engine in it and the driveshaft went through the V.

That's a sweet set-up for your racing there.

If the UK traffic wasn't so awful, events like that would be brilliant!
Needs an act of parliment to suspend the road traffic act in this country to hold events. Campaign going atm to get the law changed so it can be done easier. Cheltenham are trying to get a Kart race around the city centre

The more I see it,the more I like it.
Deffo doesnt meet the standard silouette rule in our series

CLIO PH1 172
needs a cup spoiler tbh !

BUT OH EEM f**king GEEE that is one sexy looking car.

hat diffuser looks like something of a space ship. im in love!!!

CS172
Found this, the story how those BTCC Lagunas came to Serbia. Some of the info were a total suprise for me too.

In short and in rough translation, they were in sir Frank Williams's collection of racing cars, and when he ordered to his management to sell the curent collection some rich guy bought the whole lot ow 21 F1 cars. Among those F1 cars also were these Lagunas, but when he found out that he didnt really want them, and put them up for sale. In this video you can see the private collection of that guy who sold the Lagunas to Serbia. Both Lagunas were completely overhauled in 2004, and put to the rest in Williams museum. They came in Serbia in 2007, in as good as new shape. Also interesting fact is that one of them was driven by Jason Plato.

The Clio ST was made, as I already mentioned, from the spare parts of Lagunas. Both of the racing Lagunas ST are in one piece and in good shape.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I've sat in a Mondeo super tourer, you basically sit in the back seat. Incredible era of BTCC!

Renault Clio ST E1
Ohw my!!! :eek:

Looks like a Super3000...

It's a Cliguna SuperTurismo btw. :cool:

Hi,
my name is Zoran and I like your idea for new name.
Till now I call it "Clitchko" ,but it was permanent name.
The father of the Clio is called ""Grandfa...""(1999)you know what I mean and that name will stay for the future.
I am happy that some of you like my project.
For more info you can ask,I am open to spoke.

Fantastic engineering :D Looks completely mental!!

Was shocked by the engine position as well, can't believe how far back it is!

Oh and it's not properly stripped lol, I spy half a dash :p

Renault Clio ST E1
Fantastic engineering :D Looks completely mental!!

Was shocked by the engine position as well, can't believe how far back it is!

Oh and it's not properly stripped lol, I spy half a dash :p
Thanks,but I did not understand what is not stripped

^ Apologies, it is a joke amongst some of the cliosport.net members who state that until you have removed the entire dashboard, you are still carrying excess weight!

The car is fantastic and it is very impressive that you have got it down to the 850kg mark. If it is 315hp/850kg = 370bhp/T!!

Renault Clio ST E1
^ Apologies, it is a joke amongst some of the cliosport.net members who state that until you have removed the entire dashboard, you are still carrying excess weight!

The car is fantastic and it is very impressive that you have got it down to the 850kg mark. If it is 315hp/850kg = 370bhp/T!!
Ok ,thanks.
The car have in the first moment 850kg and in the last of the season it become 877kg but with complete flat flore carbonkevlar and rear wing with uprights.
At the end of season it become very fast car in 2000ccm category.

Renault Clio ST E1
Awesome :) Personally would have kept the Laguna shell but epic car :)
Do not worry,Laguna is in original state like Williams make it in 1999.
WTCE-04 Williams Touring Car Enginering.
I made a Clio from the parts from WTCE-02 car who is actually does not exist.
WTCE-01 is in Germany
WTCE-02 does not exist-----some of the parts are in the Clio
WTCE-03 is in Belgrade Zoran Timotic
WTCE-04 is in Belgrade Zoran Kastratovic

Renault Clio ST E1
Found this, the story how those BTCC Lagunas came to Serbia. Some of the info were a total suprise for me too.

In short and in rough translation, they were in sir Frank Williams's collection of racing cars, and when he ordered to his management to sell the curent collection some rich guy bought the whole lot ow 21 F1 cars. Among those F1 cars also were these Lagunas, but when he found out that he didnt really want them, and put them up for sale. In this video you can see the private collection of that guy who sold the Lagunas to Serbia. Both Lagunas were completely overhauled in 2004, and put to the rest in Williams museum. They came in Serbia in 2007, in as good as new shape. Also interesting fact is that one of them was driven by Jason Plato.

The Clio ST was made, as I already mentioned, from the spare parts of Lagunas. Both of the racing Lagunas ST are in one piece and in good shape.

Ok,so are you interested in for trade?

Last edited by a moderator:
  Rusty Cup
That front bumper is intense!!

So whats the deal with this? did you drop the standard car off at Ktec in the morning and pic it up in the afternoon all modded? i cant see this package on their website??

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Loller a proper Clio Trophy. Looks real nice, credit to your ingenuity.

Shocker that Fred didn't have a hand in developing the suspension tbh. :eek: