ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio v6 ebay £3200!!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  lift number 1 @ btm
i've just seen this, has to be a scam. but does anyone know who the car actually belongs to?

Attachments

• 8413_1.jpg
    8413_1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 42
Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Evo 6, E92 320d
actually i think im having deja-vouz, hasn't this been posted before but quite a while ago, same pictures as well.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  lift number 1 @ btm
i'm a bit illiterate when it comes to computers i'm afraid. so i can't put up the link!
surely a v6 with the history is worth far more than that?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  VX220 Turbo
i emailed them saying i'd have it off them providing the car has a v5 with it and the address on the v5 matches the address where the car would be viewed.

also i work in a bodyshop so can spot repairs a mile away :0

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Chelsea tractor
Iirc the pic of one in teh garden is the same as a scam last time. I think the person claimed to be in Dover or something when the car was actually registered up North?

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  lift number 1 @ btm
i've just got an email back from the seller!

Hello,

First of all you must know that right now I'm located in Netherlands due to my job and the car will be shipped from here. I have a car from my job to drive here, so I can`t keep this one anymore, pay insurance and all the associated taxes, as I have a 5 years contract here. It is very difficult for me to drive a right-handed car in Europe, so I`m forced to sell it.
There is no outstanding finance on the car. It has no damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects. It is in immaculate condition, meticulously maintained and hasn't been involved in any accident. The motor runs awesome. The tires are like new. Also, I found about the very high import duties and I've changed my mind and I've decided to sell the vehicle. I want to sell it in UK because is still registered there. You will get from me the keys and all documents to register the car into your name.
Buy it now price is £3200 with shipping/handling included. The car will be insured during transportation and will be delivered in front of your door.
If you are still interested we will complete the deal only through Ebay using their Vehicle Protection Program. If you agree with these terms, please reply with your full name and shipping address. I will forward your details to ebay and they will notify you about our deal.

Hope to hear from you soon!

so, if your interested £3200 gets you a v6 shipped to your door from the netherlands?
bargain!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  lift number 1 @ btm
the all use the same story, someone in the netherlands who wants to sell to the uk for almost nothing.

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
he says its in england but he is in netherlands.

obviously he will just create a fake ebay email to you?

you're all stupid for even putting this link up! why would a v6 be cheaper than a mk2 ph1 172??

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
he says its in england but he is in netherlands.

obviously he will just create a fake ebay email to you?

you're all stupid for even putting this link up! why would a v6 be cheaper than a mk2 ph1 172??

We're not the stupid ones, we're highlighting the attempted scams. People on ebay are the stupid ones as they think they are getting a bargain !