ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio with porsche teledial wheels

Focus st170
my non sport clio on porsche teledial wheels. will be going lower and dose need spacing out more. enjoy:approve:
P8280348.jpg

P8280337.jpg

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Not for me. When you put wheels like this on a clio the rear wheels always look weird?

2014 Clio 200t edc
I thought I'd dislike that, but I really like it. Well done mate. I love seeing people do things other people won't/don't!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Hmmm, I'm torn. Would like to see it with the rears spaced out slightly, I think the tuck is killing it for me atm.

Good effort though. Why can't more non-sports do things like this rather than adding tat/stickers?

Focus st170
i really want to space the rear out more. im already running 30mm adapters at the rear and the biggest i can get is 45mm. so can only get the rear 15mm wider each side witch will look better but still not perfect. damn porsche and ther silly 52.3 offset.

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
i really want to space the rear out more. im already running 30mm adapters at the rear and the biggest i can get is 45mm. so can only get the rear 15mm wider each side witch will look better but still not perfect. damn porsche and ther silly 52.3 offset.

Its on the money if you ask me :) Brave choice going from the norm unlike myself, I stuck with BBS RS reps on my non-sport but then I have loved them ever since I first saw them on a clio! What other plans do you have?

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Get some custom spacers made or something.
Front needs to come out maybe a bit more with a little bit of camber. (Not broken look amounts)

Focus st170
I was going to go with some bbs wheels but wanted to do some thing different.
I got loads of ideas for the car but il be putting it back to standard in a couple of months. Probably get myself a Renault sport clio which will be my next project I will try and do a bit different :)