ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios at Oulton Park (08/10/2013)

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Took a few pictures before lunch and thought some of the owners might be on here, there are more depending on the car so give me a PM and I'll email them over.

IMG_4030.jpg

IMG_4000.jpg

IMG_4002.jpg

IMG_4004.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

IMG_4203.jpg

IMG_4280.jpg

IMG_4346.jpg

Range Rover Sport
Great pictures!

Great day! We were the silver 172 with names printed on the back.

2nd lap we managed to boil the brakes so was nursing it the rest of the day.

R27 F1 Team 412/500
There's some nice motors on track there roll on next year want to do some track days

I was there today in my black fabia however I never made it out the pit garage due to a leaking rear caliper. Knew I should if took the 182 :(

Was good to see a few clio's there.

182 FF
IMG_4203.jpg

Nice photo! Had to change my back wheels as I ran over an exhaust clamp kindly dropped by a BMW, slashed one of the back tyres...

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Bloody hell :(. I've watched some of the bike trackdays and where they over take on either side I think 'could be nasty'.

Ph2 172
Bloody hell :(. I've watched some of the bike trackdays and where they over take on either side I think 'could be nasty'.

They aren't supposed to. Every track is different but the riders briefing always has a 'rule' about overtaking and how close to another rider you can be.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Before I read this thread I was watching some videos at oulton and they get very close to each other when over taking etc, looks more like racing at some stage. Guess its only like a car trackday but more vulnerable imo