ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio's vs Civic's showdown-pic heavy

PH1 V6
Silver 172 is actually perfect IMO. i would be very pleased owning that!

They all look excellent, just the 172 wins it for me

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
That ek looks super clean, love it and thats from someone who normally is eg all the way. Clios look good too..

BG 182 FF
Your clio steals the show imo look perfect. The other clios and civics are very nice too though :)

Static Low
haha i know ! wee sluts.

i compressed them springs a bit btw cause a didnt see much difference between them and fk rears

keo

Clio Trophy
nice pics mate, i had a type r a while ago (hated it sold it after 6 months) and my mate had a 197, reminds me of some of the pics we took

n896190323_5705580_3706.jpg

Charged Superleggera
yeh standard arches mate but i think it has got 25mm spacers all around so it does look very wide. probably wider in flesh than the pics show.

Charged Superleggera
nice pics mate, i had a type r a while ago (hated it sold it after 6 months) and my mate had a 197, reminds me of some of the pics we took

cheers mate. pics were taken by a mate of mines. as for the type r im not a big fan of the ep3 but it is quick.

keo

Clio Trophy
yeh it was quick and a loley car, better made than the french c**p i was used to ( come from a background of 106 GTI's) lol. But it was so boring and no feedback through the wheel so i didnt have confidence init at all. There was no sense of speed init either, doing 60 in my 106 gti felt like 100, doing 70 in the civic felt like 30

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The arches are wider on the dynamique S mate.

Deans old bus was the pick of the bunch, maybe because I worked on it. ;)

All look great and that rep must owe you some coin.

Clio 1970000000

Great pic. Used to own a grey EP3, now I have a grey 197. Love both cars.

Charged Superleggera
The arches are wider on the dynamique S mate.

Deans old bus was the pick of the bunch, maybe because I worked on it. ;)

All look great and that rep must owe you some coin.

deans old mk3 is my favourite mk3. must admit you done a great job on the smoothing of the rear bumper.

and yeh lets just say i probably could have had a couple of 172's with the money ive spent on it.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Love that Clio III, the Silver 1*2 and Red civic for me are full of Win too.

Although I'm bound to be a bit biased :D

IMO all those pics just make that black CTR look plain