ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Calendar 2010

Right, time to post your pics please guys.

Couple of things..

1) Please have high-res copies of the images. If you don't and they were taken with your phone or something, then please don't post them.

2) If you've taken a pic of your car on your drive, with Doris' Corsa blocking out half of it, it's dirty and out of focus, then don't post that either! lol..

Think of it like this "Would I be happy to have that on my wall for a month?"

I want high quality, high res pics. Pics of single cars, groups of cars, modded, standard, all sorts really.

Danke.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
2270d6c7.gif

03a24036.gif

These are the best two I feel I have taken of my car :)

Mondeo TDCI 130
Resolution? is that not summat you make at new year? f**k knows tbh.....

Not a chance, but gotta be in it to win it lol!

DSCF1034.jpg

DSCF1039.jpg

DCi 100
You should put a minimum figure for resolution up, as acouple of hundred each way is far from big enought to print for a decent sized calender, You'd probably need 2000x2000 maybe alittle more.

Just an idea I guess.

E87 118d M Sport
would it not be better to put smaller images in here and only enter them if you have larger ones. otherwise this is guna turn into a mammoth thread

A month or 2 yet dude. No rush.

Judging by a few of the pics and the spam already, I should have started this topic in Jan!! lol..

Cool, got an idea for a pic including all the F4R'd Mk1s you see, but might take a while to get ;)

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Will try and get some pictures by the deadline :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
This thread is going to be massive if people keep posting up any old out of focus pics.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i recon if there will be a vee in here it'll be ali's but i can try my bestest!

Picture653.jpg

Picture578.jpg

Picture586.jpg

got high res of them all too

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Why not.

These were taken by "Track'D" on here (Gary)

3171387730_ea8a590d73_b.jpg

3170559637_9ddc82da59_b.jpg

3171426452_e8a5b19437_b.jpg

Now a Few taken By "clart"

3316776725_5ecb0deec5_o.jpg

3293824914_e0049a19dc_b.jpg

And one of mine :) [ignore the border]

3614028377_ea3d647809_b.jpg

/Adrian. Will be out with the camera over the next month so maybe some of our other clios ;)

DCi 100
What did last years (I'm not entirely sure there was one, but I'm sure someone mentioned it?) look like?

Think it might be a good idea to have a FCS pic for July, Trax for september etc. I've got a picture of a black RS with 2118's on my PC covered in snow, that kind of thing for decemeber? Maybe acouple of dark pictures stuck in where there's dark nights in the earlier and later months?

Look guys, please don't spam this thread.

What will go in wont be for ages yet so all the "This defo needs to go in" comments are pointless. As are kissing peoples arses about their car or their photography skills.

All I want iz ze picz0rz! :D