ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
What was the script last year with times regarding turning up on the Friday night? Finish work at 5 so I'm looking at around 8ish to turn up, will the gates be closed then? Unless @Knuckles fancies convoying up and using his dirty talk and getting in if they are closed...

Book the day off and head up with the convoy (that I'll start). It's what I'm doing.

Tbh I think we arrived around 8 last time and the gates were still open.

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
I must admit guys it maybe silly because I'm one of the people organising this event but I'm really looking forward to attending this festival!

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
This might seem like a silly idea but I know at these massive events it's hard to know who's who from the forum.

What about including a cheesy "hi my name is..." in with the packs you receive in the post to wear throughout the weekend. If it's feasible that is.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
This might seem like a silly idea but I know at these massive events it's hard to know who's who from the forum.

What about including a cheesy "hi my name is..." in with the packs you receive in the post to wear throughout the weekend. If it's feasible that is.

We have name stickers available in the CS marquee. Not everyone wants to wear one though.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I'm gonna pretend to be one of the CS ballers this year with my name tag.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

I just sit next to people, cracking on for an hour or so until the other person chirps up "oh! I know who you are!", even though we've met before and I thought we were besties :'(

"OH! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!"

We have name stickers available in the CS marquee. Not everyone wants to wear one though.

Did I miss these this year? I liked those stickers.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
You're very kind but Fareham isn't exactly on your way..

It's not so much the four hour drive there (well it is), it's more the four hour drive back with a horrendous hangover..

This is precisely why I'm getting a hotel on the Sunday night. I'll drive back Monday lunchtime :up:

It's gutting you won't make it. It's like RDR camping on steroids 😂

Mini Cooper S sport
This is precisely why I'm getting a hotel on the Sunday night. I'll drive back Monday lunchtime :up:

It's gutting you won't make it. It's like RDR camping on steroids 😂

I don't have any spare days holiday this year to do that, otherwise I bloody would!! :(

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Will I be able to have a poo in a toilet, or will it be a nature poo? (camping)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Will I be able to have a poo in a toilet, or will it be a nature poo? (camping)

There are normal toilets, sinks and showers as well as a cafe that sells edible burgers and chips.

Yeah the facilities are actually pretty good at Blyton

Of course there's nothing stopping you from sh*tting in a bucket if you really want that authentic festival experience.

We are paying extra this year to have the toilets attended all day. They started to get a bit messy by the afternoon last year so Blyton suggested that it needed addressing.