ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I shall be all over this come pay day next week! Not sure whether to go for the morning session or the afternoon..

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Trying to convince the woman to come along seeing as she has dragged me to horse shows (horses are even more expensive than cars)
Bit confused with the tickets though....what will I need for two people, inlcuding one track session for me and possibly a passenger pass (if she is feeling stupid to come out with me :tongueclosed:). Will probably just be Saturday though and not camping/staying for the weekend

Renault Clio 182
Hi everyone! I have just recently bought my clio so i doubt very much i will be taking it out on the track as it's my daily car, just want to double check if i was to buy a saturday ticket would i be able to park up with all the other members cars on the club stand who aren't out on the track?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Hi everyone! I have just recently bought my clio so i doubt very much i will be taking it out on the track as it's my daily car, just want to double check if i was to buy a saturday ticket would i be able to park up with all the other members cars on the club stand who aren't out on the track?

My car is a daily. Jus' sayin'

Just treat the track like a fast road. The car will be fine.

There's not really a club stand so to speak. But you're more than welcome to park with everyone, there isn't a 'camping only' and 'day time only' parking area.

As long as you're not parked in the pits, you'll be fine. *unless you book track time that is*

LindaA

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 200
My car is my daily too. I took it on track last year and I'm booked for this year as well. I admit that I was a little concerned last year in case of any mishaps, but it was fine. Car and me both went to work on Monday morning!

Renault Clio 182
My car is a daily. Jus' sayin'

Just treat the track like a fast road. The car will be fine.

There's not really a club stand so to speak. But you're more than welcome to park with everyone, there isn't a 'camping only' and 'day time only' parking area.

As long as you're not parked in the pits, you'll be fine. *unless you book track time that is*
My car is my daily too. I took it on track last year and I'm booked for this year as well. I admit that I was a little concerned last year in case of any mishaps, but it was fine. Car and me both went to work on Monday morning!

Okay thanks for the input guys! I have only really attended VAG shows in my previous car so all abit new to the track day side of things. Seems like getting on the track might be worth considering then.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Okay thanks for the input guys! I have only really attended VAG shows in my previous car so all abit new to the track day side of things. Seems like getting on the track might be worth considering then.

Blyton was my first experience on track and it is absolutely perfect, dead flat and oodles of view.

And if everyone is as courteous on track as they were last year, it'll all go swimmingly