ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I will be coming early Saturday morning.
Look out for the car as im not convoying down with anyone as of yet. Don't want to be billy no mates for an hour.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ace, great turn out!

I think I'm the only one from the north west staying on Friday. I'll have a couple of beers but I'll not be getting sloshed

Come on rain, f**k off so I can change the wheels!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Now you say that, but once we sit round a fire, burn some food and crack open a beer or two, next thing you know you can't find your tent at 1am.

There's no way in walking around all day Saturday with a hangover. I'll do the same as last year. Bit of grub a couple of cheeky fosters golds and off to bed :spanner:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The only thing that sobered me up last year was a blast in Sams rocket Clio, that thing could bring you out of a coma.

I just went shopping and got a case of Staropramen, a load of Hobgoblin Golds, shish kebab things, bacon, eggs and Bratwurst in case there's a bit of bother.

Clio Mk2,Mazda3sport
If you guys want a vinyl sticker to put on your car for tracktime so you know who is who, let me know.
Just a simple design with a # infront of your username.
i.e: #LeeRS
Would be fun for playback on camera to say you got one over on somebody.
£2 posted. Be quick, need to get them posted out today/tomorrow 1st class post for the weekend.

Will be roughly 150mm x 75mm.

Thats a brilliant idea, im not on tract so doesnt effect me but still a brill idea

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It won't stop raining here, I can't do sh*t to the car, good job I did all the oily stuff over the weekend, all that's left for me to do is clean the thing.

Although the Derv Destroyer has to change my brake fluid, fit the DS2500's, impact gun all my wheel bolts loose so I torque them up by hand, plus I need to find a place that'll do an alignment without freaking out that my car's not standard.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
It won't stop raining here, I can't do sh*t to the car, good job I did all the oily stuff over the weekend, all that's left for me to do is clean the thing.

Although the Derv Destroyer has to change my brake fluid, fit the DS2500's, impact gun all my wheel bolts loose so I torque them up by hand, plus I need to find a place that'll do an alignment without freaking out that my car's not standard.
I know people hate Kwik fit, but they did a decent job of my Clio after I fitted the eibachs last year. The guy seemed to know what he was doing