ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How stringent are they on sound? My mate is slightly concerned about his, think his exhaust is rated around 100db
My mates car (94db static) has the loudest itb's in the world and they never said anything to him last year.
He gets moaned at at most tracks too. Been black flagged at Bedford twice! Lol

100db static for your mates car is stupid loud for a Clio.

Clio 197
My mates car (94db static) has the loudest itb's in the world and they never said anything to him last year.
He gets moaned at at most tracks too. Been black flagged at Bedford twice! Lol

100db static for your mates car is stupid loud for a Clio.
Cheers Daniel , it's not a Clio it's a FN2 civic.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Here is a sensible question.
Are we on grass most of the time at blyton?
I.e if it has pissed down for a few days does it get waterlogged.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one.

Just doing a run of the #username stickers now. Last chance to get them will be tomorrow lunchtime and I will hand deliver them at CSF on Saturday morning.

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
I don't even remember any noise testing last year at Blyton?
Its a funny one at Blyton.

Javelin say 105db static , 95db passing. However , Richard has put on his Blyton site ( and I quote )

Blyton said:
The site is not subject to any statutory noise limit save for the limitations implicit in the above consents and therefore our Noise Management Policy - and -
Any vehicle which causes a reading above 95db will be identified and removed from the circuit

However , personal experience with a loud car tells me you will be removed ( black flagged ) and verbally warned. Then back on again. Unless you are batshit crazy loud you will be fine.

ETA : all noise levels are taken at 20m away !

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
FFS! You can't script it.....rear discs, pads and new caliper fitted and the abs light comes on during the road test! :rage:

Turns out the rear of one of the discs is damaged, (apparently the box looks like it may have been dropped) so a replacement is on its way.....talk about squeaky bum time as I need to collect the car today. :grimacing:

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I got the email this morning about infomation on the weekend & said that i have to print my e-ticket off,i dont have a printer is it ok just to show it on my phone?

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Glad someone asked that. I forwarded themail to my dad at work and he printed it but it doesn't have the bar code on it

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
Just opened my track instructions email from @Nik
At the bottom it says about having an AFFF type fire extinguisher fitted in the car. Is that a must?

The wording states "the carrying of an adequately secured, readily accessible and fully charged 'AFFF' type Fire Extinguisher of a minimum 1.76 litres is recommended" so as only a recommendation then I'd say you don't need to have one. I won't have one and I'm on track.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one.

Just doing a run of the #username stickers now. Last chance to get them will be tomorrow lunchtime and I will hand deliver them at CSF on Saturday morning.

Lee, did you get my PM about the few prostate cancer stickers to be made? I've moved premises now so I was unsure if they was done and sent to the old address. If not, would it be possible to have some done for csf?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I've fitted some LED lighting in the back of my van today. Might set my "bed" up before I leave Saturday morning.

Just need to do a beer shop now