ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
might have to dig out the old rockport I think.
have got my helmet down from the loft. COVERED in dust.
Havnt got an airbed. What do you guys use?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'll be there tomorrow mate, and I can't find my box 😧 so only got a proxy cooler bag now 😧

Ah well. I'll just leave them outside. I'm sure it'll be cold enough lol!

chav lol. have had them since I was a lad :smiley:

Hopefully it will just be a few showers and not to often.

Throwback chav! :p

I'm not even mentioning the state of the weather for fear of jinxing it lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Ideal - I take it to am able to pop out and back during the afternoon tomorrow?

Yup, I'm sure you can pop out this evening too before the gates are locked.

Iirc, right out of blyton, left at the end of the road, follow it until you come to a crossroads, right, then follow the road to the shop.

Can't wait for Chinese tonight!

LindaA

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 200
I'll be there on Saturday morning, bright and early! Looking forward to the morning track session. Dont suppose anyone will want to have a passenger ride with me (recycled teenage girlie) but I would be more than chuffed if anyone asked! Despite being a recycled teenage girlie I love to talk cars and motorbikes, have a drink or two and have fun, so please dont leave me out of anything.
Don't know if it interests anyone, but Blyton village does have one outstanding feature - a mahousive ice cream parlour! Well worth a visit on your way out on Sunday if you feel up to it. Next to my Clio, my Ducati and my other half (in that order), ice cream is my very favourite thing. Gonna be a great weekend.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'll be there on Saturday morning, bright and early! Looking forward to the morning track session. Dont suppose anyone will want to have a passenger ride with me (recycled teenage girlie) but I would be more than chuffed if anyone asked! Despite being a recycled teenage girlie I love to talk cars and motorbikes, have a drink or two and have fun, so please dont leave me out of anything.
Don't know if it interests anyone, but Blyton village does have one outstanding feature - a mahousive ice cream parlour! Well worth a visit on your way out on Sunday if you feel up to it. Next to my Clio, my Ducati and my other half (in that order), ice cream is my very favourite thing. Gonna be a great weekend.

Ace! I'll come say hi and call shotgun now for a ride :D

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member

Im in!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
We all know girls (recycled teenage or not) cant drive. Im brave enough to witness otherwise and spread the truth far and wide via t'internet. Adult nappies packed, give it your all! [emoji106] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
On another note, rain, sun, rain, sun, rain, sun, etc. Think I'll leave the wash until this evening. Could have stayed in bed longer. [emoji42]

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
ive washed mine but will no doubt jet wash it again after the 3 hour journey there tomorrow. Hope there is a jet wash somewhere near.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Haircut and beer shop done

IMG_20160701_144112.jpg

Just need to empty my van into the garage now but its pissing it down

182 FF & 197 F1 #164
Sorry, another question. Am I right in thinking I can pay at the gate tomorrow at any time of day?

As I haven't got tickets and I can't buy them now through the website.

Thanks in advance, again. It's just it's nearly a 3 hour drive for me and I don't want to have a wasted journey.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I knew I would forget something, didn't expect it to be my ticket.

Sat in the car ready to go when I remembered