ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport liveried Van, Chippenham

This seems a bit weird but she has never been wrong with a spot up until now (even seeing a Clio V6 Trophy Rally Car on the road!), the other half spotted this yesterday...

A large white van moving at a rapido pace on the outskirts of Chippenham fully stickered up with Cliosport logos (and she knows what the logos look like, seen one everyday for 2 years whilst I owned mine)

Anyone else seen this?

Mazda MX5 1.8
dude, she is female you know?

it was most probably one of those TNT corsa vans lol

just joking Mr ukaskew's Mrs ;) pretty strange 'spot' by the sounds of things as i cant say ive seen anyone with a van on here....... ever

pmsl, I wondered what she was going on about but she has never been wrong before, always spots interesting things on her way home from work.

CB600FS
There was someone the other day asking if he could put one on a Kangoo, and someone in the thread posted saying they had one on there Work vans Renault Master.

Can't remember who or where though