ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport.net Project Cars Time Trial Challenge - November

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'm down to a 51.337 but I think I'm at my limit. I may have to admit defeat!!

Listerine & Poledo
I've had enough now, I didn't have time yesterday and I'm not overly keen on the Clio anyway.
I beg the winner to choose something other than a front-dragging shopping trolley for the December challenge.
Games are for escapism, you don't sit in traffic jams on GTA, so don't make us drive the Road F class junkers....please

Equally, Not Nurburgring full laps, some of us have other things to do with our evenings lol.
(I can see it now, Megane on the ultra-full NOrdscheife)

I beg the winner to choose something other than a front-dragging shopping trolley for the December challenge.
Games are for escapism, you don't sit in traffic jams on GTA, so don't make us drive the Road F class junkers....please

Equally, Not Nurburgring full laps, some of us have other things to do with our evenings lol.

Think I'll be choosing Donington International in the Mercedes DTM if I win.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member

Rules say short tracks only iirc.

Clio 182 Trophy
Are some of those tracks / cars additional downloadable content? I'm sure I don't have all of them

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
If I can glitch my way to a sub-40s time, we're doing Rouen ancient layout in a Ginetta Junnior
Cracks me up when you see the world record on time trials in games at like 12 seconds or something. I recall the DiRT games being particularly affected by glitching - in DiRT3 I saw one stage down to 6 seconds for the world record. I loaded the ghost car and the fecker just disappeared after about 100ft - no doubt to respawn a similar distance from the finishing line. :tongueclosed:

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Straight into the game, one lap, that's all I had time for :( Standard setup (not tweaked any settings) and left it on autobox and TCS, etc. No racing line. PC version with Xbox One pad. Sorry about the quality of the video but f**k knows why YouTube has butchered it so badly!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
This game pretty good then? Me and a mate are thinking of taking a break from bf and fancy a fun racing game

Listerine & Poledo
It takes a lot for me to like a racing game. And I like this.
I just wish there were more cars....
OK, I just wish there was a stock MX5.....what kind of racing game doesn't have them, I ask you!
Answer: This one.

I dont miss the "tuner up your cars" elements that you'd get in GT or NFS or others though.