ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport.net sticker

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Agreed, the pack is really awesome! Use the post it notes all the time, I keep them next to the computer and use them to write down what I'm doing next on the car as a checklist. Also when I send peoples cleaned injectors back on here I write their address on them so they know it's from me and hopefully get's them excited as they know their car stuff has arrived :D

15377173484_7c7ec99cfd_b.jpg
20141211_192057 by dann2707, on Flickr

Below the spoiler too for the sticker!

Last edited:
  Clio 182
cool sticker will be placed below the spoiler on the weekend and the bottle opener will surely be used. haha

Agreed, the pack is really awesome! Use the post it notes all the time, I keep them next to the computer and use them to write down what I'm doing next on the car as a checklist. Also when I send peoples cleaned injectors back on here I write their address on them so they know it's from me and hopefully get's them excited as they know their car stuff has arrived :smiley:

15377173484_7c7ec99cfd_b.jpg
20141211_192057 by dann2707, on Flickr

Below the spoiler too for the sticker!

What price do you charge for injector cleaning matey and what sort of turn around time

172 cup
It's a internal, pulled bk off pushed onto window, rubbed like mad, and it pulls straight off with on resistance, like there no stick, windows was freezing cold, witch won't help I know, I'll try warming glass tomorrow

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Yeah with the glass that cold you just being in the car will create some condensation.

Try again and if you think the sticker is faulty let me know and I'll sort out a replacement [emoji6]

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
It's a internal, pulled bk off pushed onto window, rubbed like mad, and it pulls straight off with on resistance, like there no stick, windows was freezing cold, witch won't help I know, I'll try warming glass tomorrow

Yeah, 99.9% of problems with stickers are down to surface preparation tbh. Some warmth will make a huge difference as the glue won't bond to freezing cold glass (i think the guideline from the vinyl manufacturer is that is should be above 10 degrees C.)

Also make sure when you are removing the transfer paper that you are peeling back along itself against the window, and not pulling it towards you.

Clio 182
Ok I funked up with the internal sticker, i think it may be due to it nearly being below freezing when attempting to put on.
Only I could screw putting a sticker on up.