ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
ok mate will do thanks , it just that mrs account has no shop detail with it as i do all the tickets , and have to full account and that if you see what i mean

Yes completely understand; our reasoning for sending 1 decal out is in my post. As I said, just pop in to the marquee and we will get one sorted.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Too much on mate. If it had been kinda August time mate I would have considered it but it's not the easiest trip for me it's a full weekend.

Suzuki Jimny
Got mine too thanks!

Not sure yet if I'll be coming though. Get back from a holiday on the Friday and its a 4ish hour drive.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
To much on mate. It's much earlier this year so didn't work out. :(

2000 Clio172
Can I buy a ticket on the day,as not sure whether I can make it yet.Would be good to come along,as im new to clios,and havent had mine long

Clio 172
As I'm a total newbie on here and i dont know anyone ill be looking forward to meeting everyone & putting names to faces :) my stickers already on haha

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
As I'm a total newbie on here and i dont know anyone ill be looking forward to meeting everyone & putting names to faces :) my stickers already on haha

Look forward to seeing your car. Great colour

Listerine & Poledo
Got the sticker yesterday, that's going on the roof Saturday.

One question though.....

I'm a car-show virgin (aside from 'proper' car shows, you know, the ones where dealers drape blondes over mid-range shopping trolleys to try and make sales targets).
So, aside from spending a few hours wandering around Duxford (haven't been in years!!), what actually goes on at this kind of thing? All I have to go on are Daily Mail-esque images, transposing in my mind, but hopefully I'm wrong but, just in case I'm not:

When are we pouring diesel onto the runway and burning Revel/Jenics front tyres down to the canvas?
Will Vin Diesel threaten everyone within the compound with pink slips?
What time do all the asian cos-play girl turn up and slump all over cars?
Is there a "My dubstep plays louda" contest?

This isn't actually a troll-comment (Ok, I could have used other examples), I honestly have no idea what I'm letting myself in for

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
When are we pouring diesel onto the runway and burning Revel/Jenics front tyres down to the canvas?

Not sure what shows you've been to, but it's nothing like Trax if that's what you're getting at. Any of the above would also get you removed from the club.

Really chilled out, lots of like minded people. Good day out tbh, and for £7 it's good value as well. (usually £17 to get into duxford!!)

Last edited:
  Listerine & Poledo
Thanks Boosh, sets the mind at ease.

I haven't been to ANY car club shows or meets, the closest I've got is meet-ups down at The Unit. I certainly wont be trying to turn my Eagles to smoke, not at £90 a corner!

Totally agree at the ticket price, well done to the guys for getting us in there for a pittence! :)

Now, just need to wait to see if it's hard- or no-top weather on the day!

Got the sticker yesterday, that's going on the roof Saturday.

One question though.....

I'm a car-show virgin (aside from 'proper' car shows, you know, the ones where dealers drape blondes over mid-range shopping trolleys to try and make sales targets).
So, aside from spending a few hours wandering around Duxford (haven't been in years!!), what actually goes on at this kind of thing? All I have to go on are Daily Mail-esque images, transposing in my mind, but hopefully I'm wrong but, just in case I'm not:

This isn't actually a troll-comment (Ok, I could have used other examples), I honestly have no idea what I'm letting myself in for

That made my day, yeah i'm the same boat as you mate. :)

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks Boosh, sets the mind at ease.

I haven't been to ANY car club shows or meets, the closest I've got is meet-ups down at The Unit. I certainly wont be trying to turn my Eagles to smoke, not at £90 a corner!

Totally agree at the ticket price, well done to the guys for getting us in there for a pittence! :)

Now, just need to wait to see if it's hard- or no-top weather on the day!

Lets frolic in a Duxford hanger