ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ClioSport Saturday - Camping, Hotel or Travelling on the day?

Arrangements

• Total voters
  Bus w**ker
Right, I've gone and bought a f**king sleeping bag. So it looks like I'm camping. This is all Ali's fault btw and I will have my revenge.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Driving down on the day and camping the night.
Tony are you hosting the night again this year? Last year was epic!
If not I best get myself booked into the campsite before there's no room lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'd like to spend more time in your company this year Tonyiou!

Dan.AS

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 & Mk2 GTE 16v
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]They'll be 2 of us travelling down on the day from Barnsley. Me and Adam.D[/FONT]

Inferno Orange 182
Will be organising one nearer the time and will be driving down on the day from Telford...with the W.Mids lot in toe. :)

will be hopefully hooking up with Donny and the boys again, travelling via Crawley a weeks camping somewhere then a couple of days at my parents in Worcester to clean the car up

Megane GT
Even though Im moving further north, it will take longer to get there than from where I am now :dapprove: So will probably stay overnight somewhere...maybe camping, its always a laugh :cool:

53 Clio's & counting
Same back mate, it's as I was saying at the Burpspeed Llandow day, it's funny how you can build up a type of friendship with people at different ends of the country from all walks of life, and actually get along when you meet them x

trophy #50
Need to find a hotel for the Friday
Me and a few friends are staying over to avoid ridiculously early start