ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Saturday South Central Thread

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Hi,

If you weren't already aware Cliosport is holding a National meet on Saturday 30th July at the Heritage Motor Centre.

Access to the event is £5 per person but this includes BBQ food, tickets can be purchased from the Cliosport Shop.

See the Cliosport Saturday thread for more details.

I will be leading a convoy up on the morning of the event. Convoy will start at Tesco Winnal and at stop Chieveley Services, click for route map. More stops may be added if needed.

This will be a great day so hopefully you can all attend.

Cheers,

Tim

1. atouba

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I guess you're doing M3 > M25 > M40. Will meet you at the services if that's the case :)

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Luke

Never been to a meet before, getting a 182/197 (indecision ftl) in the next week or so as sold my current car, and thinking of going up to this to meet people!

I would, but as it stands I dont own a car lol! Am going to look this weekend at getting one - what day is the one next week in Portsmouth?

LCR 225
would loved to of come to this but just remember going to be in poland getting ready for my wedding so cant really skip that to come to this proper gutted:( but hey going be fun driving to poland;)

RS 189.9
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Luke
4. original boy racer
5. Toomer
6. Toomer89
7. EllenA

Sounds awesome, im coming from Reading area so if anyone wants to meet around there then to join the main convoy that works for me! Hopefully itll be a beautiful day :approve:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Will PM you near the time Ellen to get something organised, don't think there's many on here from Reading really!

RS 189.9
Awesome yeahh just let me know :) It was a shout just incase i dont often see many cliosports around!

Mazda 3 MPS Mk1
tim ill meet up with you guys, i live near to Bicester so ill wait on a layby on the 34 for you :)

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Sounds awesome, im coming from Reading area so if anyone wants to meet around there then to join the main convoy that works for me! Hopefully itll be a beautiful day :approve:

Will PM you near the time Ellen to get something organised, don't think there's many on here from Reading really!

Hi Ellen and Luke, I'm going to be joining the convoy at Chieveley Services off the M4.

tim ill meet up with you guys, i live near to Bicester so ill wait on a layby on the 34 for you :)

Listen out for a Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Surprised there hasn't been more interest in this.

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Luke
4. original boy racer
5. Toomer
6. Toomer89
7. EllenA
8. Tom172cup

Clio Sport 172
I'm in and plus +1 if he's car is up and running if not he will jump in my car. This will be my 1st Clio meet can't wate

Clio Sport 172
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Luke
4. original boy racer
5. Toomer
6. Toomer89
7. EllenA
8. Tom172cup
9. dibdab

197 Albi Blue
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Luke
4. original boy racer
5. Toomer
6. Toomer89
7. EllenA
8. Tom172cup
9. dibdab
10. Clio*Nick

182 cup RB
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Luke
4. original boy racer
5. Toomer
6. Toomer89
7. EllenA
8. Tom172cup
9. dibdab
10. Clio*Nick
11. Dubdub

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
And I was on time for FCS.... :)

We had a good day at FCS on Sunday and CS Saturday is going to be even better so get your names down :D

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Luke
4. original boy racer
5. Toomer
6. Toomer89
7. EllenA
8. Tom172cup
9. dibdab
10. Clio*Nick
11. Dubdub
12. MarcJP (Plus StephenJ in my car)

Managed to get the day off work for this, I'm definitely in! Will meet you guys on the way again, though on the A34 this time, not 1 mile away from the Gaydon junction on the M40 after doing a fairly "steady" speed to catch up with you lot :(

Written off 1.2 :(
1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. Luke
4. original boy racer
5. Toomer
6. Toomer89
7. EllenA
8. Tom172cup
9. dibdab
10. Clio*Nick
11. Dubdub
12. MarcJP (Plus StephenJ in my car)
13. Caineoo (MAYBE)

Well my car is going to be written off:dapprove:. So im on the look out for a 172 now. Fingers crossed ill have a decent one in time for this and ill be coming :approve: