ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coastal Run Anyone? Notts lot & co. 11th or 18th July

ITB BG 182
Anyone want to go for a run to either Skeggy, Mablethorpe or Cleethorpes?

I faniced a run out to the coast today but got tied up. I know alot of the Nottingham people want to do a meet and thourght this might be good, last one i did there was a fair amount that turned up, lots of fun to be had specially with the mini golf and me loosing my patients with the ball.

Was thinking either the 11th or the 18th July on sundays.

We can all talk about which day is better to go on.

BG182FF
Hey up mate, I'm well up for the 18th July but I definitely can't do the 11th. Skeggy would be a good run again, will bring m camera next time to capture that perfect kodak moment on the mini golf course, keep us in the loop!

ITB BG 182
Was it Skeggy you guys went to last time?
Yea it was, even though 6 turned up we had a good laugh still with the s**t weather for 2 ish hours.

I would say skegg or ingoldmels as they have some thing to do there.
Suggestions for anywhere else will be accepted.

BG182FF
Any chance of making it the 25th July instead? lol. Kat's home and we can't do either of them days but I don't want to miss it

ITB BG 182
OR could do all three? Start at Skegg as there are some CS members who live there then ingoldmels and off to cleethorpe after that.

ITB BG 182
Well i can still do this weekend if others want to do it aswell but need to know numbers otherwise no one will turn up.
So me im in for sunday.

Daveski
John182rs

who else?

BG182FF
Awesome stuff John, hopefully we'll get some good weather going on if enough people are up for it, here's hoping!!!

BG182FF
Bugger, that 1% is out to get me, I'm at work on that Sunday now, it's so annoying working in retail, grrr