ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coilovers or 50/60mm springs???

Hi all, iv yellow koni shocks on my car at the min, its been lowered dont know how much and or what springs that are on it(the springs are a sky blue coluor if that helps). The cars been stript and it sits far to high on the back. I know koni shocks are realy good so should i just get some 50/60mm spring made for my car from D Faulkner, thay make springs to sute your car, or spend alot more money on a good set of coilovers? whats the lowest people go front and back with out ruining the handling. My car spends 95% of the time on the road the other 5% will be on the track. Whats the best option for me:S

Coilovers are good if you want looks and performance, you can get a second hand set of a decent new set for pretty cheap if you look around on here etc. I reckon you can go about 70mm on standard 16" wheels without compromising the handling.