ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour for turinis?

Pulsar Gti-r,LY 182
As per the title looking for colour options for turinis there going on my liquid yellow 182
iv got 2 sets of turinis and a set of 182 wheels to get done :)

thanks

Mickie

Pulsar Gti-r,LY 182
Was looking at ford graphite grey or vw grey Iv got the codes somewhere but just looking for opinions as Iv got 2 sets to get done :) not really a fan of them in silver might throw a set on an see what there like in sliver :)

M2 Comp
002-5.jpg

Silver FTW.... looks very OEM

If you want a slightly darker version of anthracite then Peugeot graphite grey (I think) is a lovely colour. Look in the engine bay thread at my engine cover, the one with the purple Renault writing, ill find out what's on the tin when I get home.

Edit:
u3upubet.jpg

Pulsar Gti-r,LY 182
Awesome loads of opinions that Peugeot colour looks decent aswell was at the classic car show at glamis castle yesterday going back today there's loads of shades of grey there (no pun intended haha) also seen a mini with silver wheels with a purple flake through them which was different so 1 set definitely anthracite the 182 wheels oem and the second set of turinis are still a mystery for now

Awesome loads of opinions that Peugeot colour looks decent aswell was at the classic car show at glamis castle yesterday going back today there's loads of shades of grey there (no pun intended haha) also seen a mini with silver wheels with a purple flake through them which was different so 1 set definitely anthracite the 182 wheels oem and the second set of turinis are still a mystery for now

The pug colour is Peugeot graphite grey, from halfrauds. It does look a load better in person, might be worth buying a can and spraying something to see what it's like in person. It also looks slightly different once lacquered so chuck a coat on if you've got any laying about.

Make sure to chuck some pics out of the finished product, I'm interested to see what you go for. Oh, and good luck picking, it's a royal pain in the ass settling for something like this!

The pug colour is Peugeot graphite grey, from halfrauds. It does look a load better in person, might be worth buying a can and spraying something to see what it's like in person. It also looks slightly different once lacquered so chuck a coat on if you've got any laying about.

Make sure to chuck some pics out of the finished product, I'm interested to see what you go for. Oh, and good luck picking, it's a royal pain in the ass settling for something like this!

I had my non sport wheels in this. On a black car thought it was too dark. When they were dirty they just looked black.