ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Coloured wheel bolts

ph1 track weapon
haha i asked the same question on sunday bud! apparently you can get them powdercoated or theres a guy on ebay who does black covers for a tenner for 20

ed

Megane 225 F1
LOL we were talking about this on saturday at the castle combe meet. I said i bet coloured wheel bolts will be the next "sheep" thing. I was going to do it but then realised that my black and white theme doesnt go to well with colours...

ph1 track weapon
you can always buy the jap style lightweight anodised jobbies. I toyed with the idea but then when a guy i know managed to lose a wheel when his came undone (apparently you have to be very careful with torque settings) it kinda put me off!

Ultra Red Megane 225
ill get some plain black covers mate. Wheels are black anyway, so should look ok.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
They have them in the latest issue of Fast Car being advertised.

(Was flicking through it during me lunch break couple of days ago)

106 GTI
06052009108.jpg

Been there done that..

220 Trophy
Can’t say for certain whether they’ll do them, but speak to Pro-Bolt and let them know the torque you need to tighten them to. Alloy is relatively soft so probably wouldn’t cope, I ended up having anodised titanium nuts and bolts on my motorbike - costs an arm and a leg - but very light.