ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

compbrake 4 pots (AP as well)

172 cup
purely out of interest because i'm a nosey git and no one else is asking but how are people that have received their compbrake 4 pots finding them?! I may be interested once a few other things have been sorted but am suprised i haven't seen a thread with anyone shouting about how great they are yet. Or is everyone still just bedding them in?

And can anyone who has AP 4 pots comment on how well they work?

with either set up are the pads that come as part of the kit sufficient for track days? Thanks

i dont know anyone else with the AP kit ... havnt got mine fitted yet, hopefully by the weekend.

Standard pads in the kit ar DS2500 but there is a large pad choice available. Iv used DS2500 on track for the past 2 years there good!

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a brand new set of compbrake 4 pots, in my spare room atm...;)

Having them and some other parts fitted [ H&R coilovers] on the 8th of april, i will post a thread on the brakes performance/views on them then.