ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Complete W***** in a b/g 182 sunderland !

arctic 182 ff
dykelands road seaburn at about 5 pm yesterday.For the 3rd time now(in different locations) a black gold 182 with the reg b16 cjp has passed me and everytime he does so he dips the clutch and bouce's the poor 182 off the limiter what an absolute tool people like you give clio drivers a bad name !!!:mad: rant over.

Lol! I wouldn't let it bother you mate, one day you'll pass him broken down on the side of the road if he continues to mistreat his car and when you do you can give him a big cheesy grin and a wave ;)

arctic 182 ff
good plan jonff !! just annoyed me every time he passes me he does it if he is that desperate to get my attention a flash or a bip would do.

good plan jonff !! just annoyed me every time he passes me he does it if he is that desperate to get my attention a flash or a bip would do.

Completely blanking him will probably piss him off then, would be amusing if he did it one day and his clutch let go and he had to pull over in a big cloud of white smoke.

172 Cup
Muppet! Hate it when people do stuff like this! Why?? Whats the point??

Lets hope he due a cam belt and the next time he does it it snaps!

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
ive seen that reg on a few different cars at cruises, he doesnt seem to own them for long so the poor B/g will not be suffering for much longer

Titanium 182
Guy in an RS meganne raced up behind me today revved and revved beeped his horn then overtook me on the left and cut in front of me to turn right (I was waiting to turn right at a junction)

Sped off wheelspinning for about 15 seconds covering the road in white smoke.

Hero.