ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Completedish Pictures

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Today I washed my car and took some pictures.

I just used a bucket of water, washing up liquid, then some bullshit spray on the tyres. Theres no waxxing etc etc

I've done 900 miles since I got it back and here at last are some pictures.

Please note i still need to wire in my new rear lights, and position new plate. I'm waiting to get all my documentation back from new reg before i can get the plates made and the rear plate mounted, so pay no attention to the pikey square window plate.

Anyway.

DSC01086.gif

DSC01085.gif

DSC01084.gif

DSC01083.gif

This picture shows the extra width.
DSC01079.gif

DSC01078.gif

DSC01077.gif

DSC01076.gif

DSC01075.gif

DSC01074.gif

DSC01073.gif

DSC01072.gif

DSC01071.gif

DSC01070.gif

DSC01068.gif

DSC01067.gif

comments.

Chocolate Bar™
considering its fully modded i actually like it :)

think you need another spoiler tho, as that one looks lost on the top

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
very nice, how big are the wheels? bigger ones would suit better imo, nice car tho :)

Punto/Clio GTT
really dunno what to say, its awesome work, serious respect for the amount of cash you must have pumped into it, its just some things dont look right like the mirrors, needed standard smoothing in i think, which are more bulky and chunky like the car.

dont like the rear lights either :(

part from that, looks pretty mental lol

Looks smart, which is saying something as I cant stand the whole modded car thing.

I think the wheel size and small spoiler look spot on, the rounded back window goes with the smoothed look.

On the downside, you need some bigger brakes and although I like the car as a whole I think the front spoiler is gash something more rounded and less fussy and pointy would have suited the look of the car much better.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
was thnking of a cup spoiler.

The lights are purely on till i get time to change them over. they are 17s, 19s going in it tho soon.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
MarkM said:
Looks smart, which is saying something as I cant stand the whole modded car thing.

I think the wheel size and small spoiler look spot on, the rounded back window goes with the smoothed look.
Exactly what i was thinking hence no spoiler.

Im putting on some massive Hi Spec 4 pots with 325mm discs, and a rear disc conversion with some Hi Spec Calipers and 283mm discs(i think).

Purely for Show though.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i'm normally not a fan of modded clios, but fairplay yours looks smooth as silk.

a real amzing result. i like the fact it is relatively clean and smooth and not fussy with detial and has not been overcomplicated.

coolio :)

a burnt one
the quality of the work looks great, but what will you do should a bumper need removing? the front is blended into the back by way of the wings and skirts, ive never understood that move, also needs an exhaust somewhere, with a bumper like that a single tailpipe wont really work

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
gary l said:
the quality of the work looks great, but what will you do should a bumper need removing? the front is blended into the back by way of the wings and skirts, ive never understood that move, also needs an exhaust somewhere, with a bumper like that a single tailpipe wont really work

the bumper wil lget cut off, then smoothed back in :)

Its got aan exhaust, its just a hidden stealth centre exit :)

RS 200
Crazy Clio said:
Today I washed my car and took some pictures.

I just used a bucket of water, washing up liquid, then some bullsh*t spray on the tyres. Theres no waxxing etc etc

I've done 900 miles since I got it back and here at last are some pictures.

Please note i still need to wire in my new rear lights, and position new plate. I'm waiting to get all my documentation back from new reg before i can get the plates made and the rear plate mounted, so pay no attention to the pikey square window plate.

Anyway.

Bugger my giddy god.
Looks like you have had a cracking amount spent on the car to get it looking really nice as well as a nice paint job, at least care for the paint a little better by washing it in something a little kinder :eek: .
A good quality car wash like Meguiars NXT or Gold class is a starting block and maybe a quick cote of a good wax like Optimum Car Wax now and then to help it keep looking good.

Sorry if I sound abit off putting but i'm sort of one ofthe detailing crowd on here and just come in from a 5 and half hour session on my parents motor :)

Nice motor though.

Chris

Chocolate Bar™
nope a v6 one would be just the right size and the smoothness of it would pull it all together, trust me i have one one mine :)

im actually liking the SMOOTH look! but i think it deffently needs a cup or V6 spoiler, id go cup spoiler as they are smooth the v6 one has a little lip in it like the dynamique ones. Iv had all 3 on my car and cup looks the best!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
TELFORDS_LURK said:
Bugger my giddy god.
Looks like you have had a cracking amount spent on the car to get it looking really nice as well as a nice paint job, at least care for the paint a little better by washing it in something a little kinder :eek: .
A good quality car wash like Meguiars NXT or Gold class is a starting block and maybe a quick cote of a good wax like Optimum Car Wax now and then to help it keep looking good.

Sorry if I sound abit off putting but i'm sort of one ofthe detailing crowd on here and just come in from a 5 and half hour session on my parents motor :)

Nice motor though.

Chris

I've got £300 of meguirs stuff in the garage (almost everything they do, includingall their swabs etc etc) But find washing up liquid just as good. Jus got bollocked on a forum for using it as there is salt in it lol, Spose betetr use my meguirs.

Their NTX range is mot impressive

RS 200
Crazy Clio said:
I've got £300 of meguirs stuff in the garage (almost everything they do, includingall their swabs etc etc) But find washing up liquid just as good. Jus got bollocked on a forum for using it as there is salt in it lol, Spose betetr use my meguirs.

Their NTX range is mot impressive

Ahh thats more reasuring, sounds like you've got all the kit then :approve: .

Nice looking motor, keep it looking good.

Good work.
Chris

Arctic Blue Clio 182
turned out v.well imo. Defo needs a stuble style spolier and different rear lights. Here a photochop of what a Vtr style spoiler would look like on her.

Attachments

• clio-2.jpg
    clio-2.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 51
  • clio-1.jpg
    clio-1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 99
  Titanium 182 FF
sweet car m8. love the colour not one really for fully kitted cars bu your does look good.

Punto/Clio GTT
Clio_Styling said:
turned out v.well imo. Defo needs a stuble style spolier and different rear lights. Here a photochop of what a Vtr style spoiler would look like on her.

that spoiler dont suit it at all imo, needs a fat bulky, chunky spoiler. im sure i saw one on a kitted clio v6 few months back.

Renault Clio Dynamique
Love the motor mate! I'm a big fan of the smoothed look myself, also cracking colour. Personally I'd go with the V6 spoiler.

Chocolate Bar™
Binns said:
Love the motor mate! I'm a big fan of the smoothed look myself, also cracking colour. Personally I'd go with the V6 spoiler.

at least someone has some taste ;)

Golf GTI 1.8T
:eek: wow that is smooth. quite liking it as its not a half done jobby if you know what I mean.

defo get a cup spoiler on there, the back kinda looks a bit odd without one. even a dynamique one would look loads better imo.

that bumper could be handy for a few CS members to get off their drives at the mo ;)